Tour

"AHHHHH!!!" You screamed, as you watched the One Way Or Another video for about the hundredth time. "It's so PERFECT!"

"Hey, why don't you pick a new video to watch?" Niall suggested from behind you. He'd been watching you watch that video all day, and for him, it was about time to move on.

"No!" You shrieked, staring at the screen. "Look at how adorable you look!"

You told Niall a long time ago that you wouldn't fangirl in front of him, but there were times when you just couldn't help it. Just because you were dating him didn't mean you couldn't get excited about this stuff. You were still a Directioner, after all.

"I'm goin to get some food," He groaned as he walked away.

You giggled, continuing to watch the video. Never gets old.

You finally closed your laptop, deciding that it was time to do something productive. You stretched and took a glance out the window, it was raining. Not the best day to go out. You instead turned to your closet, in search for some sweatpants.

In that moment, Niall walked back in the room, holding a plate full of food. You smiled at him, and pulled out a pair of sweatpants, along with a T-Shirt. You picked up a pair of slippers and headed to the bathroom to change.

You eventually returned, and sat back next to him. He took a bite of a sandwich and turned to smile at you.

"Hey! You stopped watching the video!" He exclaimed with a mouthful of food, causing you to giggle.

"Yes I did," You mimicked his voice.

"So, I gotta ask you a question," Niall said.

"Go ahead," You urged.

"What are you gonna do while I'm on tour?" He asked, but hesitantly.

You turned away. You had gone as long as possible without thinking about it. Even though you knew he would be leaving in a week, you didn't want to face it. So you ignored it up until this point.

"Umm...let's see. I'll sleep for hours and then wake up and eat in attempt to forget about you. But it won't work, so then I'll try to call you. You won't be able to answer me because wherever in the world you'll be, you'll be sleeping. So then I'll cry until you return my call. And I'll cry some more at the sound of your voice. Then I'll watch old movies and eat ice cream all day, pretending that you're here with me," You blurted, being completely truthful. You already knew how it was going to turn out.

He looked at you with sad eyes, before bringing you in his lap. He held you, running his fingers through your hair.

"Oh, princess. It won't be that bad," He said, in a failed attempt to make you feel better.

"Yes it will!" You cried.

"How about this..." He started, moving you so that you faced him. "I can't take you on the whole tour, but I can bring you for a couple months. Would you be willing to join me?"

You looked up at him to see him beaming at you. You smiled and instantly agreed, kissing his nose.

"Then it's settled?" He said.

"It's settled," You confirmed.

"I love you, (Y/N)," He smiled.

"I love you more!" You said, snuggling closer to him.