Imagine for Leticia!

“For Pete’s sake, Niall,” You groaned, slightly pushing him aside. “You look fine.” You’d never seen him be so picky about his appearance, and it was beginning to bother you.

“Sorry,” He quickly mumbled, dropping his eyes to his feet and knotting his hands together. “I want to look nice for my princess.”

You couldn’t help but smirk at his words. You wrapped your arms around his neck and looked into his eyes. “You always look nice, Nialler,” You said, before pecking his cheek and giggling as he suddenly rested his arm behind your knees, sweeping you off of your feet and into his arms.

“If you say so,” He said with a funny expression on his face, before brushing his nose against yours and carrying you out to his car.

You giggled and kicked your legs. “I can walk on my own!”

He clicked his tongue and shook his head. “No, no, no. My princess must be carried. I don’t want her to get tired!”

You chuckled and raised your eyebrows. “Niall, your car is right here. I think I’ll be fine.”

“Too late,” He smirked, before opening the passenger door to his car, carefully setting you inside. He kissed your forehead and shut the door after you, heading around to his side.

You smiled as he slid in, turning up the radio as he started up the engine. Bobbing his head to the music, he drove off. You giggled at his facial expressions while he danced in his seat. “We’re going to a music award ceremony, ya know,” He said to you. “Get in the groove with me.”

You sang along to the songs until you arrived. Before Niall could, you quickly forced the door open. You placed one foot on the ground outside, only to find yourself back in Niall’s arms again. He smirked at you and locked his car behind you, before carrying you to the door, avoiding as many paparazzi as possible.

“Well this will be a top story tomorrow,” You said. “Niall Horan carries his girlfriend to the music awards!” You said, already picturing the articles for the next day.

He laughed and pushed through the doors, still refusing to set you down. He made a big deal out of the fact that you were there with him, making sure that everyone saw him carrying you. “Look at my beautiful girlfriend!” He shouted. “Aren’t you all just jealous?!”

You blushed numerous times, as he passed several other music artists, before finally finding his seat in the audience. There was a seat right beside his, reserved for only you.

You titled your head sideways, reading the sign that was hung on your chair. In a fancy purple font, it read: Reserved for Niall Horan’s Princess

You smiled and shook your head, rolling your eyes before taking your seat. It was only about another half hour before everyone had found their seats, and the awards were about to start. The host stood on the stage, bringing the microphone to his lips. He, of course, had a little speech to go through before the actual awards started happening. You sat anxiously in your seat, frantically reaching for Niall’s hand as they began announcing the award for “Best Music Group”.

“And this award goes to…” He paused for suspense. “I should have known! One Direction, everybody!”

You burst from your seat, erupting with cheers as Niall jumped up and danced around, being tackled in hugs from the other boys. After their brief celebration, they made their way to the stage, but not before Niall could grab your hand and tug you along with him. You silently prayed that he wouldn’t carry you there, too.

Your palms grew sweaty as he brought you to his side, forcing you onto the stage with him. Your face flushed a pink color as you nervously stood on the stage with Niall, the host, and the rest of the band. You felt extremely nervous and out of place, but Niall squeezed your hand and smiled at you, which eased your nerves a bit.

“We’re always so grateful for our awards,” Harry said into the microphone, gripping the award in his hands. “Especially this one. We can’t thank you all enough! We love you!” The crowd erupted with cheers, and you attempted to clap, which was quite a task since Niall tightly held one of your hands.

“Niall, I see you’ve brought Leticia on the stage with you, would you like to say anything?” The host asked, handing the microphone to Niall.

He proudly took the microphone and glanced at you before speaking. “I brought her up here with me because I think she deserves this award as much as I do, if not more. She’s always been so supportive of me and I couldn’t ask for a better princess. I seriously doubt any of us would be here on this stage right now, if it weren’t for her constant love and support,” He said to the audience, before pressing a kiss to your cheek.

The boys clapped, nodding their heads in agreement. After taking a second to compose yourself, you followed them off of the stage and back to your seat, taking in the cheers from the crowd. A smile was plastered to your face and you couldn’t control yourself as you pulled Niall in for a bone-crushing hug once you got back to your spot.

**I hope this made you smile, and I hope you liked it!**