Imagine for Samridhi!

You were curled up in your bed, your body draped across Niall’s chest. His arms were wrapped around you, and he held you close to him as you flipped through a magazine filled with room decorating ideas.

“How about this one?!” You smirked, pointing to a room in the magazine that was complete with pink furniture, pink walls, pink pillows, even pink carpeting.

“A little too much pink for my liking, pumpkin,” Niall said as he lightly ran his hand down your arm.

You giggled and flipped a page. “Same here.” You examined a room in the magazine that had white walls, with accents of a rich blue color and a shade of lime green. “Oh, I like this one!” You announced.

Niall nodded. “Some day, princess, we’re going to move into a big house. And you can decorate in anyway you like- just not too much pink…” He said before chuckling. “But, there’s something we should do first.”

“I agree,” You smiled. “We definitely need to adopt a puppy first.”

He giggled and shook his head, pressing his lips to the side of your face. “I meant something else,” You could tell by the tone in his voice that he was trying to be serious, so you cleared your throat and laid your eyes upon his.

“That being…?” You waited patiently for his response. But his response wasn’t at all what you’d expected.

“I mean, we can’t move into a house together if…” He paused. “…If we’re not married first.”

Your cheeks flushed a pink color and a smile formed on your face. “I suppose you’re right,” You whispered, your lips inches away from his.

“Samridhi, princess, will you marry me?” He whispered, pulling a small black box from behind him before sliding off of the bed and getting down on one knee. “You know I love you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you, my dear. One day we can move into our own palace and we’ll be royal, you and I. You can be my perfect little princess, and I’ll be your prince charming, yeah?”

Tears pricked at your eyes as you smiled widely and threw yourself into him. “Oh my gosh, I love you so much, Niall,” You croaked out as he rubbed your back. “Of course I’ll marry you!”

He smiled while he slid the ring on your finger, as you wiped frantically at your eyes with your other hand.  “I love you, princess,” He said before smashing his lips onto yours, pulling you closer to him, so you were sitting on his lap with your legs wrapped around him.

**I hope its romantic enough! :) Sorry for the wait. But, I hope you enjoyed your imagine!**