Vacation Goals

You groaned as the noise in the hallway continued. Thus far, your week-long vacation had been more than satisfying, considering you were there by yourself. You'd spent some time on the streets, visited a lot of local shops, and tried a ton of Spanish foods. But after a long day of touring the city, you were exhausted and your feet were killing you, due to your poor choice of sandals for the day. All you wanted was to collapse on your king-size hotel bed and binge on Spanish-made chocolates.  But the idiots across the hall from you wouldn't allow that to happen. It was dark out now, well past 11:00 at night, and those monkeys were still having a good 'ole time in the hallway, obviously careless to the fact that some people on that floor just might have been trying to relax. Like you. 

You heard a giggle, followed by footsteps, as one of them ran down the hallway. "Liam, come on! We're goin' outside!" An accented voice called, and the sound of more footsteps followed. You sighed in relief. They're leaving, thank goodness. You were shoving the blankets aside on your bed, so that you could climb in, when you heard the noise continuing outside. By this point, you were beyond frustrated. You were downright pissed, now. Nobody's gonna stop me from relaxing on my own vacation. You angrily marched over to the sliding doors that led to the balcony, and shoved the curtains aside. You then slid the doors open and barged out onto the balcony, your eyes meeting a sight that you weren't quite prepared to see.

On the street beneath your balcony, stood a group of four young guys... all shirtless, apart from one. The blond one with legs thinner than a toothpick, was stripped all the way down to his white boxers. He laughed like a maniac and danced around, limbs flying in all directions. Though you wanted to be angry, curiosity seemed to take over and you didn't even feel like shouting anymore. You stood in silence and held in a laugh while watching the blond one make a fool of himself. "The rule is that you have to be completely naked, Niall," Another boy spoke, and they all froze. "You're not quite there yet, are you?"

Niall, whom you quickly identified as the dancing blond guy, stopped in his spot and chuckled again. "What?" He quietly said, scratching his bare tummy. The streetlights illuminated his milky skin in a way that made him appear to be glowing. He was literally so white, in Spain, and that alone was enough to make you giggle. 

"Ya heard me, Horan," The other boy said, with a smirk clear on his face. 

"Creep," Niall grumbled, "You just wanna see me naked." But he proceeded to slip his fingers under the waistband of his boxers, seconds away from tugging them down. Though you were a hormonal young woman, and you probably wouldn't have minded a little show, you decided to be decent and cover your eyes, unable to control the squeal that left you. 

This caught everyone's attention, and you removed your hands just after Niall scrambled to pull his boxers back up. His face was a deep red color now, and the other boys were laughing hysterically. "Hello!" One chirped, smiling up at you, "How are you on this fine evening?"

You rolled your eyes and remembered the reason you were out there in the first place. "You idiots have got to be the noisiest people I've ever been in a hotel with," You snapped, "I've been trying to chill out for a while, but that's kinda hard to do when you're yelling in the halls and then trying to get naked outside my balcony."

"We didn't know anyone was in that room!" Niall quickly apologized, "Sorry, darlin'!"