Perks of a Bodyguard

You groaned in frustration while batting at the zipper of your dress, finally coming to the conclusion that you could not do this alone. In a huff, you peeked out of your hotel bathroom, calling out for your favorite bodyguard to, yet again, come to your rescue. "Niall!" You sang, "Come here, I need your hands." You laughed together at how inappropriate your words sounded until Niall was in view, standing before you in the sexiest suit you'd ever seen on a man. "Oh... wow," You breathed, your eyes widening as you took in his fresh appearance. He looked good. Almost too good to just be your bodyguard this evening. Perhaps you'd have to upgrade him to a higher position - maybe one that was even more "hands on" - if you will. Spinning around before him, you shyly requested, "Help me zip, please."

Niall grinned and took the zipper of your black dress in his fingers, slowly - teasingly? - dragging it upward. His other hand rested at your hip and you could feel his breath across the back of your neck as he chuckled and said, "How do you manage when I'm not around?" He finally pulled the zipper all the way up, letting his fingers linger for a moment. You felt his gentle touch, dancing along your skin in a way that ignited a path of goosebumps to arise on your skin. 

"Honestly," You mumbled, bending to grab your matching heels, "I have no idea." He leaned against the doorway of the bathroom, watching you while you plopped down on the edge of your hotel bed, slipping your feet into the tall shoes. Even with them, you were not quite at Niall's height. But he loved that he still had a few inches on you. It boosted his sense of strength, making him feel like he could protect you a little better with the height advantage. Whenever you weren't wearing heeled shoes, and stood at your normal height, Niall adored how he could look down upon you. He was in love with the way you stayed at his side for safety, all the while building his masculinity. It was you, really, that made Niall feel like a man.  

"I've been asked to stay with you all night long," Niall said, sitting himself in the chair across from where you were. He rested his hands on his knees, leaning toward you.

"Have you?" You squeaked, standing up to a taller version of yourself. You checked your reflection in the mirror once more, pulling at random strands of your hair. Niall kept his eyes locked on you the entire time. It was his job to always keep an eye on you, yet Niall never found it to be a task. It was natural for him to check up on you, or keep his eyes glued to your body. He never had to remind himself to watch you, as sometimes, it was all he could ever do. 

He stood, too, stretching his arms. "Yeah," He said, "Management's rules. You know how it goes." He didn't even sound phased. Management's rules, yeah, but Niall loved them. Why would he complain about staying at your side all night? He would have no other place to be, and it wasn't like he even wanted to leave your side, anyway. With you was where Niall felt like he always belonged.

"So, then... you're kinda my hot date tonight, yeah?" You giggled, nibbling on your bottom lip as Niall smirked at you through the reflection in the mirror that you still stood in front of.

"Hell yeah." He raised his eyebrows for a brief moment. "Better not go dancin' with random guys at the after party again. This time, you're with me." 

You smirked at him, gliding your tongue along your teeth. "Is that true? Then maybe you should dance with me tonight, hm?"

He chuckled, "We'll see. I'm still being paid to protect you, y'know."