Imagine for Jaedan!

Expecting to see Niall, you danced your way to the door only to discover that it wasn’t Niall at all. You tugged the heavy door open to see Harry standing behind it, wearing a nice suit. Tilting your head in confusion, you examined his sheepish grin as he shoved his hands into the pockets of his pants.

“Harry?” You chuckled and stepped aside, allowing him space to enter your house, but he stood still. “What’s the occasion?” You asked, referring to his outfit.

“Let’s get this straight,” Harry said, retrieving one hand from his pocket to scratch the side of his face. “Niall sent me. He instructed for me to wear this suit, and I’m supposed to pick you up and drive you to meet him. I’m not allowed to tell you where I’m taking you, so I guess you’ll just have to trust me.”

You thought the whole situation was a bit suspicious, but you were close to Harry and you had every reason to trust him. “Should I change into something a little more formal?” You asked, looking down at your casual jeans and t-shirt.

“Knowing Niall,” Harry started, “I think you’ll be fine, no matter what you’re wearing. Now, if you’d be so kind to come with me?” He held his arm out for you, which you gladly took. You linked your arm with his and he led you to his car, opening the door for you like a gentleman. You smiled in response and he raised his eyebrows as if to say, ‘Expect nothing less from Harry Edward Styles’.

You enjoyed a somewhat long car ride with Harry as he kept one hand on the steering wheel, while resting the other on his leg. The radio played softly, although you spoke over it for most of the ride. You tried to focus on Harry’s words, but in all honesty, your mind was somewhere else. You were so eager to know what Niall had in store for you and you couldn’t help but to let your mind wander as Harry commented on how light the traffic was.

By the time Harry announced that you had arrived, it was dark outside. You climbed out of his car, and your breath caught in your throat at the sight ahead of you. You were standing before a field that was scattered with a few trees and a scene that Niall had set up. Lights were hanging from the trees, and a table was positioned in the center with a set of chairs, two lit candles, and a white tablecloth placed over the table. Niall was leaning against the table, with his legs crossed as he stood. He, too, was wearing a suit that perfectly trimmed his figure. You felt so underdressed in your outfit, but you decided to push that aside as you made your way toward Niall.

He smiled as you collided with him, wrapping your arms around his middle. “Was Harry good to you?” Niall whispered, resting his chin on top of your head.

“He was an excellent chauffeur,” You said, unraveling yourself from him to marvel at your surroundings.

“Thanks, man,” Niall said to Harry, and with a manly hug, Harry was off.

“This is incredible,” You finally spoke again, placing your hand over your heart. “You’re incredible, Niall.”

“Well, I was thinking,” Niall grabbed your hand and spun you around until you were facing him. He placed one hand at your waist, and led you into a slow dance, though there was no music playing. “We haven’t had much time for each other lately, and I hate that. So, I decided to reserve the night for just you and I.”

**Hope you enjoyed it!!**

Also, did you guys notice that I changed the cover?? What do you guys think?! It literally took me so long to find the right picture to use haha