Imagine for Mercedes!

You threw yourself on your bed with a groan, your school bag dropping to the floor with a heavy thud. You were soon joined by your equally as tired boyfriend. Niall fell onto your bed beside you, sighing as his head hit the mattress.

“I am so exhausted,” You mumbled while forcing yourself to stand up again, because you knew that if you continued to lie there, you’d never get any work done.

“Tell me about it,” Niall chuckled. “I was in the studio for ten hours straight today! That’s insane!”

“But this is your dream, Niall, and you know you love it,” You said to him, before retrieving your schoolbag from the floor it landed on.

“You’re absolutely right,” He said, smirking. “You got homework tonight, love?” He asked, more as a joke since he already knew the answer, as he eyed your bag.

“Sure do,” You nodded, pulling textbooks and folders out of your bag and sprawling the materials across your desk. “I have two huge tests tomorrow, and on top of that, a big project is due tomorrow! I don’t think I’m going to get any sleep!”

He sat up, his legs dangling over the edge of your bed. “So, do you need to study?”

“Yes!” You shrieked, feeling even more stressed out. As the seconds ticked by, you could feel yourself wasting much needed time.

You flipped one of the textbooks open, and found a comfortable seat. You dropped your eyes to the boring pages in front of you, and began to read. You were halfway through a page when suddenly you felt Niall’s hands on your shoulder. “Calm down,” He whispered into your ear, before pecking your cheek. “Come here, miss. I’ll help you.”

You looked up at him and he smiled before snatching your book from you, demanding your attention. He sat down behind you and placed the book in his lap, beginning to quiz you. You leaned back and answered his questions attentively, feeling so thankful that he was willing to help you. But, you knew that he was tired, too. There was no real reason for him to be up studying with you when he could be sleeping.

“Niall,” You interrupted him mid-sentence. “You don’t need to do this with me. You’re tired. Get some sleep; I can do this by myself.”

He stubbornly shook his head. “Nope,” He clicked his tongue and turned his attention back to your studying. “I can’t leave my princess hanging the night before her test!”

You smiled, but you still weren’t convinced. “It’s okay. Really,” You said.

“Mercedes,” He said sternly, motioning to the textbook that he was still holding. “Come on, focus. I’ll be fine, trust me. I’d much rather help you study right now, okay? I’m not that tired.”

You knew that he was just doing this to be nice, but you didn’t want to argue with him about it so you agreed to let him help you. At the end of the night, it was about one in the morning and you had finally finished your project and you’d got a lot of studying done with Niall’s help. He nodded off slightly a couple of times throughout the night, but soon caught himself before he could fall asleep. He forced himself to stay awake all so that he could help you.

When it was finally time to get to bed, you tucked Niall in and left a sweet kiss on his forehead. “Why are you so perfect, Niall?” You whispered, and he responded with a smile. “Thank you so much for helping me, honey.”

“No problem,” He mumbled, his eyes closed.

You laid down next to him. He wrapped his arms around you and pulled you in close to him, nestling his head in your neck and falling asleep with you in his arms.

**There you go! I hope you liked it!**