Dirty Dreamin'

You felt the fabric of the sheets on your bed, examining the thin material as if it was the most interesting thing in the world. Letting out a quiet sigh, you dropped your hand and wiggled a little, hoping to find a more comfortable sleeping position. But that one little wiggle soon escalated into a storm of thrashing around on the mattress, desperate to get comfortable. A loud groan left your lips as you threw yourself across the bed, your limbs landing on top of Niall's body.

He inhaled a sharp breath and without opening his eyes, wrapped his arm around you, letting you cuddle into his side. His body fell still and he drifted off again within only a minute. With your hand rested on his bare chest, you traced patterns into his skin with the tips of your fingers. He didn't seem to wake from your gentle touch, so you continued to feel him. His skin was warm. His whole body was warm. You laid your hand flat against his chest, feeling it heave as he inhaled, and then fall as he exhaled.

Finally, after a while, you were comfortable enough to fall asleep. With your head nestled into Niall's neck, your eyelids grew heavy and blinked shut. Seconds before you could drift off, however, your eyes flew open and you froze in your spot when a deep, throaty groan escaped from your boyfriend. You were confused when you lifted your head to see that his eyes were still squeezed shut, but his facial expression had changed. His eyebrows were furrowed, and you watched as his mouth opened slightly. A strangled whimper slipped past his lips.

"Niall?" You softly questioned, "Baby, are you okay?" He didn't respond, but only wiggled a little underneath you. His toes curled and his body seemed to tense up, yet he was still asleep. You feared he was having a nightmare until his head rolled back and you heard your name fall from his mouth. His voice was breathy and sounded more like a gasp than anything else, but you could make out your name. He bucked his hips up and caught his bottom lip between his teeth. You clicked your tongue and couldn't hide the smirk that tugged at your lips. He definitely wasn't having a nightmare.

You giggled and reached up to nibble on his earlobe before asking, "Mm, does that feel good, baby?" A long growl left his lips and you trailed your fingers along his chest. "Niall," You breathed in a drifted voice, sounding as if you were in awe. You knew he loved hearing you say his name.

It wasn't long before you'd crawled on top of him, so that your entire body was lying on top of his. Your legs tangled with his as you dipped your head to kiss his neck. You closed your eyes, slowly sucking on the sensitive skin below his ear. "(Y/N)," Niall said in a breathy voice, before humming in satisfaction. You smiled against his neck before licking over the love mark you just made. "Ah, just like that," Niall hissed, bucking his hips up again. You giggled and pulled away to see his eyes tightly clenched shut.

You tangled your fingers into his hair. He grabbed at the sheets, holding the material in his balled fists. His dream was getting more and more intense, and your teasing certainly wasn't making anything any easier for him. You leaned down to gently press your lips to his. He didn't kiss you back, as he was still asleep, but you managed to tilt your head and slip your tongue in between his parted lips. As you expected, it was this that finally shook Niall awake.

His eyes blinked open and he found himself breathing heavily. He sighed and ran his own fingers through his hair. "Ah, look what you do to me," He breathed, "I was so close, baby girl."

You raised your eyebrows as if to say, 'Is that so? ' Wrapping your hand around his arm, you leaned down to whisper into his ear, "Then I think it's only right to finish you off."

**Sometimes I get these strong urges to write something a little dirty and I guess I was just having one of those urges.**