Imagine for Sofia!

You smiled to yourself as you stepped onto the warm sand. The sun beat down on you and you began your strut to the water. You loved your new swimsuit and you were excited to finally spend time on the beach.

You looked back as Niall ran after you, shouting at you to wait for him.

“Sorry, I’m so excited!” You exclaimed, continuing through the sand when he finally caught up to you.

He smiled, linking his hand with yours. “I’m glad you’re happy, Sofia!”

You walked down to the water hand-in-hand, attempting to ignore the stares from the other guys at the beach. You were hoping that Niall hadn’t noticed them.

Niall interrupted your thoughts with a quick kiss on the cheek and you knew that he’d seen them. “Hey,” He whispered. “Don’t even pay attention to them, they’re all disgusting pigs,” He said, tightening his hand in yours.

You nodded, continuing on your way until you reached the water. “Niall, babe,” You smiled, grabbing his hand. “C’mon, let’s go swim!”

He excitedly ran with you as you splashed through the water. You two were busy splashing each other with water when you heard a deep voice shout at you. “Hey!”

You stopped and turned to see some guy approaching you with an evil smirk on his face. “Come here girly,” He winked.

You stared at him with disgust while Niall pushed past you. “And who are you?” Niall spat, obviously a bit upset.

“Niall, baby, c’mon. Just ignore him,” You said to Niall, already foreseeing a problem.

“Oh, look! A little shrimp! You’re probably her ‘best friend’ right? Listen, dude, she’ll never fall for you-”

“I’m actually her boyfriend, so back off!” Niall shouted, interrupting the guy.

“Oh, really? Hey, baby!” The guy shouted, looking around Niall and making eye contact with you. “Who’s hotter; me or this little thing?”

You rolled your eyes, grabbing Niall’s hand and pulling him away. “Come on, let’s go,” You said to Niall.

“That’s alright, I’ll get you later lil girl,” The guy winked as you dragged Niall away.

At that last comment, Niall pulled himself from your grip and charged at the guy. Throwing his fist at him, he used all of his strength to easily smack to the guy to the point where he fell over, holding his bleeding face. The guy growled, stumbling to his feet.

“Don’t talk to her like that, you hear me?” Niall shouted, punching the guy again. “I will beat the-”

“Niall!” You screamed. “Stop it, c’mon let’s just go home!” By this time, people were starting to stare and you really just wanted to be out of this situation.

He raised his hand to hit the guy again when he stopped, hearing the sound of your shaky voice. He turned around to see you hugging yourself, and waiting for him to come with you. His fist fell, along with his expression as he saw the fear in your eyes. You’d never seen such an angry side of him before.

His face softened and he dropped all of his anger, running over to you. He grabbed your hand and hurried to the car, and he drive home.

Once you got back home, he carried you inside, you giggling all the way. “Listen,” Niall said once he set you down. “I really hate rude guys like that.”

You chuckled. “Well, obviously!”

“I’m just saying, you’re mine, okay? And I love you,” He said, looking into your eyes.

You smiled, pulling him closer and allowing him to wrap you into him. “And you’re mine. I love you too, Niall,” You whispered back to him.

**There’s your imagine! I hope it worked out well enough! It was really difficult to write an angry Niall without using inappropriate language lol! I wasn’t sure if you’d be comfortable with that or not, so I just decided to keep it clean. I hope you liked it!**