Fear of Spiders

“AHHHHHH!” You screamed, running for a corner.

“Um…(Y/N)?” Niall stood in front of you, trying not to laugh.

“Do not move,” You said, scared out of your mind.

“Uh…why?” He asked, looking around as if he was going to see a monster or something. This monster was a little too small for him to see at his height.

“There’s a spider…right there!” You shrieked, pointing at a tiny speck on the floor. “It’s gonna kill me, Niall!” You whined.

He chuckled. “Babe. I can’t even see it!”

“How can you NOT see it? It’s like the size of freakingNew York! Just look behind you, but DO NOT MOVE, or it will attack you!” You warned.

He looked behind him, scanning the floor for the “monster.” He shook his head. “I can’t see it.”

You face palmed yourself before pointing at it again. “Nialler! It’s RIGHT THERE!”

“(Y/N), how come you never told me that you’re deathly afraid of…spiders?” Niall asked, holding in his laughter.

“It was never important until now! Niall, just…OH MY GOD, IT’S MOVING!! NIALL!! IT’S…AHHHHHH!” You screamed, flailing your arms.

Niall burst out laughing. You stared at him as the blood drained from your face. The spider was headed straight for him! Never mind the fact that he was cracking up at you, if that spider got to him, he’d die! You quickly straightened your posture before charging for Niall. You threw yourself between him and the spider, pushing Niall over on the way. You used every nerve in your body and smashed the spider with your foot. Spiders had always been your BIGGEST fear.

You stared at the dead spider, your heart racing. You screamed at it, before checking to see if Niall was okay. He was lying on the floor, still chuckling a bit.

“Are you okay?” You asked, out of breath. You kneeled down beside him, checking his vital signs.

“Babe, I’m fine,” He said, in between laughs.

You sighed. “Thank God. That spider was headed straight for you, Niall! You could have died if I hadn’t saved you!” You said, being completely serious.

He chuckled again, before sitting up. “Well, thank you, love. You certainly saved my life.”

“I know! Okay, I killed it,” You said, standing up and facing the dead spider. “It’s dead.”

He stood up behind you. “I’m sorry for laughing at you. You’re so brave, you know? Risking your life for me, and killing that spider. Thank you, babe,” He smiled, giving you a big hug.

You smiled back, holding onto him. “I think it’s time we get some bug spray,” You laughed.

You let go of him, about to go get something to eat, when you spotted a centipede crawling along a wall…