Drunk Ally Ruined It

Your P.O.V:

"ALLY!" I yell as I comb the neighborhood streets at three a.m.

Why am I looking for a member of a famous girl group at three a.m?

Well I'm dating one of the other members, Lauren, I was planning on popping the question tonight when she came home from their release party, only to have sober Ally take the ring on accident before they left and a stupidly drunk Ally to propose to Lauren on accident, forgetting who she was, then proceeded to say "will you marry- oh wait, I mean, Y/n wants to know if you will marry her". Which caused to her to feel bad, Uber home, apologize, cry, ask why god he won't give her a significant other, and then run out the house sobbing.

So here I am, in the dark, looking for drunk girl who can't reach the radio from the passenger side of a car.

I sigh after twenty minutes of searching, scanning every yard and backyard with an open or short fence.

"Where can she be?" I groan as I continue my search of the drunk.

Suddenly I heard sniffing and look to see a short figure sitting on a porch.

"Ally?" I ask and I hear a sniff.

"Yeah?"

"You ok, sunshine?" I ask as sit on this random porch.

"No, I-I ruined the surprise" she slurs and rest her head on my arm.

"Eh, it's ok" I say and she looks up at me.

"It would have been kinda awkward if Lauren accepted your marriage proposal though" I say with a laugh and she giggles.

I look to the yard and see a for-sale sign and sigh in relief as I now understood why no one has come out to yell at us to get off their property.

I look to the other side of ally and see a garden gnome staring at us.

"Ally?"

"Hm?"

"Who's your friend?"

"Wha- oh! That's Ryan"

"Did you steal him?

"No.."

"Ally."

"Yes.."

"We have to-"

"No! He's the only companion in my life, I know we just met but I feel a real connection!" She replies seriously and I laugh.

"Ok, ok, let's go home" I say and she nods, grabbing Ryan and heading back to the house.

"Oh here's this back" she says as she hands me back the ring.

"Thanks" I laugh.

After a while we hear our names being called from the house.

"Y/N! ALLY! WHERE ARE YOU!" Screams a very familiar voice as we round the corner to our block.

"OW! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" The voice yells again.

"Would you stop screaming! You're going to wake all of America up!" Yells another.

As we finally make it to the only house with lights on, we find Dinah, holding her head and Normani glaring at her.

"There you two are!" Normani says as she rushes towards us, giving a group hug, Dinah soon doing the same.

"She's in the kitchen" says Normani and I nod, making my way into the house.

As I walk in my breath is taken away by the green eyed girl pacing in the kitchen, she stops as she looks at me and smiles, soon colliding into my arms.

"Oh my god, where were you?!" She yells as she slaps my arm repeatedly after she stops hugging.

"Ow! I was searching for ally, she's in the front yard" I say and the girl folds her arms.

"So? Don't you have something to ask me?" She raises an eyebrow and smirks.

"I'm not going to ask you now" I say as I giggle and her smirk drops.

"No! The sooner you're my wife, the quicker I can show you off and let people know they can look but can't touch" she whines and laugh.

"Drunk Ally ruined the surprise...and almost tried to marry you" I say and snort at the though of Alren, it's cute.

"Pwease!" She asks in her baby voice.

"Are you trying to annoy me to propose?" I ask and she shrugs.

"Is it working?" She asks and I roll my eyes.

"Fine if you don't want a big proposal then fine" I say as I grab her hand and get down on one knee.

"Lauren Michelle Jauregui Morgado, Will you-" suddenly I'm cut off with a scream.

"Seriously" she whines as we race to the front yard only to find ally on the ground crying as she picks up the pieces of what use to be Ryan.

"NO OUR LOVE WAS SHORT BUT SWEET" she cry's.

"She dropped Ryan" says Normani as she puts her hand on her drunk friends shoulder.

"W-Was your love short and sweet because you two were the same height" laughs Dinah as she snorts at her joke.

Normani slaps her head again and she whines.

I sigh and hand Lauren the box, that holds the ring.

"Lauren fucking Jauregui, yes you, the one with the beautiful eyes and the heartwarming smile. Will you be my wife, so I can hold you every night and know that you and I will love each other till we both die." I say and she giggles giving me a warm kiss, my annoyed attitude soon disappearing, and giving her a kiss back.

We're soon irrupted again as someone clears their throat, we look to find ally, fast asleep on the pavement.

"Oh god" I say as lauren chuckles, slipping the ring on her finger and admiring it.

I sigh as I walk over to ally and pick her up.

"Ok, we can all celebrate your marriage tomorrow, right now we have to put her to bed and maybe plan a funeral." Says dinah as she starts to pick up the pieces of Ryan from the ground.

I laugh as we all head inside, Lauren following me upstairs as we make our way to ally's room.

"This has to be the weirdest proposal I've ever heard of" she says with a laugh.

"Well you did get three today" I say and she hums.

"I love you, future Mrs. Y/L/N" I say and she giggles.

"I love you too, future Mrs, Jauregui"