Spider

Your P.O.V:

As I was laying down on the couch, and wait for my girlfriend to finish her shower, a sudden ear piercing scream was heard, it startled me so bad that I spasmed of the couch with horror and slammed my head into table when I tired to get up quickly.

As I groan in pain until another wave of panic hits me when I hear my named called in horror by my girlfriend.

"Y/N IT'S GONNA GET ME! HELP!" she screams and I dash upstairs.

"BABY?! WHATS THE MAT-" I stop in mid panic when I bust through the bathroom door to find a towel wrapped, dripping wet lauren on top of the bathroom counter, holding a can of hairspray.

I look over to where she's looking and see a small daddy longleg in the top corner of the shower.

I facepalm and groan.

"Really lauren? It's just a daddy longleg, it's harmless to humans" I say as I look at her.

"YOU LISTEN TO ME, THAT 'HARMLESS' SPIDER BITCH IS THE SPAWN OF SATAN AND IS PLANNING TO KILL ME WITH ITS EVIL MINIONS THAT SEEM TO POP UP WHEN IT DISAPPEARS ON YOU! SO KILL IT BEFORE IT CALLS ITS ARMY AND BIRTHS MORE DEMONS FROM HELL!" she screams in agony.

"Someone call Dean and Sam Winchester..." I whisper as I roll my eyes and rip a piece of toilet paper off the roll and smash the spider with it.

After I flush it down the toilet, I feel arms wrap around my waist and soft kisses placed on my neck.

"My hero" she whispers and I laugh.

"Okay my princess, the coast is clear, you can finish your shower now." I say as I walk out of bathroom.

"You can join me~" I hear her sing out to me, I stop dead in my tracks and I blush hard.

"Spiders aren't so bad..." I whisper with a smile and jog back to the bathroom.

(Oh get some 😂)