Hiding

(She's 21 and I'm crying, also I forgot to post on Dinah's birthday and I feel horrible, but trust me, I was a sobbing mess all day for that too)

Your P.O.V:

"I'm in love with you"

Those were the last words I said to her before hearing utter silence and soon hanging up on her and slamming my phone down in panic.

"God! Why did I think confessing my feelings for her on her birthday was a great idea?!" I yell at myself as I grab my phone and run upstairs to my room.

I lay on my bed and groan in frustration, plugging my phone in soon after.

"God! This is her 21st birthday! She'll look back on this day and remember that she lost her childhood best friend." I yell at myself again.

Suddenly I hear knocking at the front door of my house and yelling.

"Y/n! Open the door!" Yells a raspy voice and I start to freak out when I hear it.

"Shit shit shit shit" I say as look for somewhere to hide, I run to my closet but see it's full of clothes.

"Fucking seriously!" I say as I hear the door open downstairs.

Her spare key...

I turn around and see my space under the bed.

Worth a shot

I quickly climb under the bed and move as far back as I can, making sure she wouldn't see me when she walked in.

I see the door open and a pair of designer shoes walk in.

"Y/n?" Asks Lauren through the room.

"I know you're in here because your phone is still here, and you wouldn't leave any room without it." She says and she starts to look around.

Shit she knows me so well

She looks everywhere but under the bed than stops next to it.

She soon bends down and her green eyes meets my y/e/c eyes.

"There you are" she says with a smile.

"Come out here" she asks and I shake my head no.

"Y/n Y/l/n I swear to god if you don't come out here." She says with a playful stern look and I shake my head again.

"Fine." She simple says as she shimmies her way under the bed, soon her hot nose touching my cold one.

We're silent for a moment until Lauren wraps her arms around me.

"Say it again" she asks.

"Huh?" I reply in confusion.

"Repeat what you said on the phone before you hung up" she says and I gulp, with my face turning a bright pink.

"I-I'm in love with you" I say and she smiles.

"One more time" she asks as she closes her eyes and I smile slightly.

"I'm in love with you" I say again and she sighs with relief.

"Thank god" she says as she captures her lips one mine.

I was taken aback for a moment but soon wrap my arms around her neck, deepening the kiss.

After a few minutes we pull apart, soon snuggling into each other.

Her phone soon buzzes and she groans, taking it out of her back pocket, soon unlocking it to read the message.

"I have to go back to the house" she says with a sigh.

"Why?" I ask, knowing her party didn't start for a while.

"We were having a pre party with just family and I kinda just got up and left" she says and I laugh.

"Then go" I say and she nuzzles into me.

"But you're so comfy and I won't be able to see you till the actual party" she complains as she kisses my neck.

"Lauren, go see your family, I'll see you later" I say and she sighs.

"Promise?"

"Promise, happy birthday Lolo" I say and kiss her softly.

"Best. Birthday. Ever." She mumbles into my lips.