H.O.T

Laurens P.O.V:

Its 102 degrees out and the girls and I are dying from how hot it is.

Our AC sadly crapped out on us and we're just laying down in my room, slowly having heat stroke in our early twenty's, and of course we never thought our AC would stop so we never bought fans...yay.

"I, LAUREN JAUREGUI, PROCLAIM TODAY AS A LAZY DAY!" I yell in the room as everyone fans themselves.

"Lauren?" Asks dinah on the floor and I look at her.

"Yes?" I ask.

"Shut the fuck up" she says and the room is quiet.

Everyone looks at ally on the chair, fanning herself, when she feels eyes on her she looks up.

"Oh yeah...this is a holy- ugh its to hot to throw the holy word around today" she says and my eyes widen.

"Wow its that hot?" I ask myself and I hear everyone groan in response.

Suddenly we hear knocking at the front door and we groan.

"ITS OPEN!" I yell and hear the door open.

"Hey girls!" I hear my girlfriend yell.

"Y/n!" I say with a smile as she walks in.

"I brought a couple things that will help with the heat" she says and smiles form on our faces.

"First..." she drifts off as she revels what's behind her back.

"Dairy Queen!" she says and we all rush towards her and take a blizzard, soon laying back down in our original spots.

"And second..." she drifts again as she walks to the hallway.

When she returns, we all sigh and thank the lord as she walks in with plug in fans.

"Here." she says as the plugs in all of them and sets them on full blast.

She steps over normani and dinah as she climbs on top of my bed, laying beside me.

"Thank you baby, you're a life saver" I say as I look over and kiss her nose.

"Anything for you green eyes" she says with a giggle and I sigh in bliss.

I could get use to this...