La Vie En Rose

Lauren's P.O.V:

I walk into my room to find my girlfriend strumming a guitar in her hands, and humming softly. I look around to find the room candle lit and light rain hitting the windows from the outside.

"What are you doing?" I ask and she smiles at.

"Getting ready to sing you a song" She says and I giggle.

I walk and sit across from her on the bed. She smiles and starts to strum the guitar.

/play song/

Hold me close and hold me fast.
This magic spell you cast.
This is La Vie En Rose.

When you kiss me heaven sighs.
And though I close my eyes.
I see La Vie En Rose

When you press me to your heart.
I'm in a world apart.
A world where roses bloom.
And when you speak .
Angels sing from above.
Everyday words seems.
To turn into love songs.

Give your heart and soul to me.
And life will be La Vie En Rose.

When she finishes singing she places the guitar on the floor and starts to pepper my face in kisses.

I giggle and snuggle into her as she lays down on the bed, pulling me with her.

A clash of thunder and a flash of lighting shakes and lights up the room, making me smile as the candles flicker and move in a dance of their own.

Suddenly I feel my body be picked up and placed on top of another and I smile when I feel kisses being placed up and down my neck and face.

"I love you Mon Amour" she whispers in my ear and shiver and goosebumps arise.

The candles go out but I do not mind, I let the darkness subside and let passion take its place for the rest of the night.

"Life in Pink my love"