Puppies

Laurens P.O.V

The girls and I have been searching for my fiance through the mall and she hasn't been answering her phone for the last half hour and I've been having a silent mental break down.

Finally we reached our last hope and walked into the pet shop.

I start looking frantically around the store with the girls until we heard the cutest giggling on the planet.

We rushed to the back to see my fiance y/n, laying down on the floor as puppies laid on top of her. One was laying literally on top of her face while 3 more were laying on her body.

"Y/n?" I ask with a chuckle as I walk over the small fence.

"Yes?" she muffled a response and I laugh.

Gently lifting the puppy off her face, I lay it on her chest and I sit down, laying her head on my lap.

"You scared me, I though something happened to you" I say as I look down at her.

"I'm sorry green eyes" she says with a smile and I smile back. The girls walk over the fence and all the puppies, except one, runs over to them.

Y/n sits up and picks up the puppy that was laying on her face before and smiles.

"I'm gonna keep her" she says and I smile.

"What are you going to name her?" I ask and she laughs.

"αγάπη" (love) she says and I roll my eyes.

"Your going to name her in a different language just to see if the girls will ba able to say it aren't you?" I ask and she nods triumphantly.

"You're a dork" I say and she giggles while standing up

"You love me" she says as she picks up the puppy.

"Yes I do" I say with smile as I get up and kiss her softly.

Little did Y/n know that our new puppy was going to have a playmate in nine months.