Sad

Your P.O.V:

"Come on kardia mou! (my heart) Its time to get showered and dressed for your interview!" I yell as I walk to lauren and I's shared bunk on the tour bus.

"I don't feel like going..." she says and I nit my eyebrows together.

"What do you mean? You've been excited for this interview for weeks!" I say I pull back the curtain to find a sad faced lolo.

"Awe kardia mou, τι συμβαίνει?" (what's the matter?) I ask as I lay down next to her, wrapping my arms around her waist.

"I'm just so tired..." she says as she snuggles her face into my chest.

Its quiet for a few moments and I speak up.

"You love me, right?" I ask and she looks up at me confused.

"Of course I do, why would you ask that?" she asks and I stay silent.

"Would you do anything in your power to push me forward, no matter how tired or upset you are?" I ask as I lay on my back and unwrap my arms from her waist, resting them on my stomach.

"Of course! Why are you asking me these things?" she asks nervously, and sits up a little to look at my face.

I don't say anything and refrain from making eye contact with her.

"Would you give up on our future?" I ask and her eyes widen.

She hovers over me and rests her hand on my cheek.

"Okay. Stop. Of course I wouldn't! Why are you asking me these scary questions?!" she asks nervously and I look at her.

"Because that's what you're doing with your dream right now, you are slowly but surely giving up on it, because the lauren I know doesn't get sad and stay at home all day, she goes out there and makes her voice heard. She doesn't let bad days ruin her dreams." I say and she looks at me with disbelief.

"You are right...thank you nugget" she says with a smile and kisses me softly, and soon climbs over me.

When she's out of sight, I grab a piece of paper and wrote down something to remind her whenever she gets sad again.

'keep this with you whenever I'm not here to remind you, that you love you dream as much as you do, me. So please green eyes...never give up on either of us <3'

As I finish writing, I put it on her pillow and wait for her to get ready with the rest of the girls outside.

Her dream is worth protecting.