I Miss You's

Your P.O.V:

Silence.

That's all you can here.

Complete and utter.

Silence.

Lauren has been gone for five months now, because of her tour with the girls and to be honest...I've been a train wreak.

Its just so lonely without her here. Suddenly my phone vibrates from the bed stand and I reach over and pick it up. Its a notification from lauren instagram.

I click on the notification and a picture of lauren and I kissing, pops up.

I smile and start to read the description.

'I miss my lil nugget back home so much...it's been five months since I've last seen her and its been very sad and lonely with out the love of my life by my side. The only thing that distracts me is when I'm on stage, performing for all my chickens...even still...I miss her watching me from backstage and when every I would turn around our eyes would meet and I'd get a boost of confidence... I love and miss you @y/u/n 💕❤'

I wipe away the tears streaming down my face and quickly post a photo of when lauren and I first met on the X factor with a description that I put all my heart into.

'It's been very lonely without green-eyed goddess in the house making as much nosie as she can muster so it was never quiet. The yelling at video games or movies, laughing when ever I fell over my own foot, pretending to protect me from monsters at three in the morning just because we've been goofing off all night, cooking together even though we end up having a food fight 10 minutes in, pranking the girls whenever they came over, or just laying down on the bed and talking for hours on end, talking about everything and nothing. I miss and love you green eyes...Come home soon 💕'

Soon my Instagram was blowing up with Y/s/n shippers and, of course, family and friends.

I lay my phone down on my chest and close my eyes, soon I hear my phone buzz and pick it up to see a text message from lauren.

'I'm coming home...'

My eyes widen but I soon smile and text back.

'To the place where I belong...'

I laugh a my pun, even though I ruined the moment.

'Y/n...I swear you always know how to ruin a moment'

'The joke was there!'

'Of course it was you dork'

'I love you green eyes, come home soon'

'I just booked a flight. No more being alone'

'I missed you so much'

'I missed you more...'