Soulmate Searching Pt: 2

Your P.O.V:

I was playing on my phone until my eyes started to shut around 9 o'clock.

My heart starts to pound and I lay down on the couch, I hear my mom sit on the chair across from me and everything soon went black.

I reopen my eyes to see a world of green mist.

"Hello?" I called out and I hear a gasp.

"Hello?" I hear back and suddenly a women emerges from the mist.

"Who are you?" I ask and I realize her face isn't shown.

"I can't tell you" she says and I roll my eyes.

"And whys that?" I ask and she walks closer to me, her jet black hair flowing.

"You didn't read the next page of the guide to finding your soulmate, did you?" She asks and I furrow my eyebrows.

"There was a second page?" I ask and she giggles.

"We cannot trade names or else out connection will be broken" she says and I groan.

"Of course it would be" I say as I cross my arms.

"So, soulmate, where do you live?" I ask and she giggles again.

"I travel a lot, but right now I'm in L.A for work for three days" she says and I nod.

"Okay, so I have three day to find you? And let me guess, you can't tell me your address?" I ask and she nods again. I look at her blank face and frown.

"I wish I knew what you looked like" I say and she giggles.

"You've probably seen me" She says and I look at her confused.

"What do you mean?" I ask and she looks behind her, I hear voice coming from her end of the mist.

"I have to go, see you soon soulmate" she says, she leans up and hugs me. I hug her back, feeling the sensation of love and safety from her, I hold on for a few more seconds, and soon let her go.

She runs off and I'm suddenly awaken, my eyes shoot open and I sit up. My mom looks at me with concern.

"She's in L.A for a three days, I have to get going" I say as I stand up and grab my suitcase.

As my mom walks me outside to my car, I hug her goodbye and she wishes me luck.

I start my car and plug my phone in, soon connecting my Bluetooth to it. I hit shuffle on my Spotify and a song starts to play.

"Who said I was an angel"

I smile as I listen to my favorite band, Fifth Harmony.

I look down at the phone before pulling out of the driveway and look at one for the four girls in particular, her name was Lauren Jauregui. I look at her hair and realize that she has the same length and hair color as my soulmate, and their voices, now looking back, sound oddly familiar.

Ha, in my dreams.

I pull out of the driveway and start my journey to L.A from New York. As I drive something kept bothering me about my soulmate and Lauren.

'You've probably seen me'

There's no way...