Meeting Her

Laurens P.O.V:

The girls and I were waiting in the office for the girl who was going to be our opening act. Of course I'm being impatient because I wanted to go home and read but work comes first.

Finally the door opens, Simon and a beautiful y/e/c eyed girl with amazing y/h/c hair walks in. She is wearing a twenty one pilots snapback while wearing black skinny jeans, black DC shoes, and a white tank top.

I'd be lying if I say I didn't do a double take to see if I was seeing things.

The girls and I stand up to greet them, my eyes stay on the girl and I smile when our eyes meet. She blushes lightly and smiles back.

"Hello girls, thank you for coming today. I would like to introduce you to your opening act, y/n y/l/n." Simon announces and y/n smiles widely.

"Its nice to meet you all" she says as all of us take our seats.

"Okay lets get down to business​." Simon says.

////////// 1 hour later

After the meeting and contract signing, we all were getting to know y/n as we walk into the lounge.

"Okay let me get this straight... You punched a kid in kindergarten because he stole your cookie?" ally asked and y/n nodded with a big smile.

"Does anyone else see camz doing that?" normani asked and we all bursted into laughter, Camila rolls her eyes and I laugh.

"Well I better get going. I'll see you all on tour." Y/n says and I feel a sudden sadness.

We say our goodbye and walk our separate ways. I sigh and put my hands in my coat pockets, I feel a piece of paper in my left one and pull it out to read it.

(your number) don't be a stranger ;)

I giggle at her cuteness and smile widely.

I can't wait for the tour.