Soulmate Searching Pt: 1

No Ones P.O.V:

Life starts off of with that when you are born, you are connected to your soulmate as soon as they are bought into this world.

Your hearts connect and so do your minds.

What they feel, is what you feel too, and vice versa.

For example, if you feel sad, they get sad out of the blue

It's the same with pain, if you accidentally cut yourself, you soul mate feels the pain from where you cut yourself.

Now, you both may experience two different emotions at the same time, it's all about the power of one of the emotions. For example, sadness is stronger than happiness, and anger is strong than sadness and so on and so forth.

Now you may be thinking, how do you know when your soulmate is near?

Both hearts start to beat faster when they are in a mile radius of you.

It's kinda like playing that hot and cold game, if you turn away from your soulmate, your heart slows down.

Now let's say your soulmate dies, a shattered heart tattoo will appear on your left wrist...

Your tattoo can also slowly fade in when your soulmate starts to slowly die, like from a disease, or a deadly cold/flu. I guess you can say that winter season is the scariest time of year for everyone.

...

Well, don't worry. The story I'm about to tell you isn't over, and a matter of fact, let's see what one of the two love birds is doing shall we?

////

Your P.O.V:

"Ugh! I'm so mad!" I yell in my room and my mom walks by my door giggling.

"Why?" She asks with a sly smirk.

"I have no idea!" I yell again and huff in frustration.

"So I'm guessing your soulmate is upset" she says as she leans against my doorframe.

"Yeah..." I sigh as I sit on my bed.

"Why don't you try relaxing, it will calm them down" she says and I nod, while laying on my bed, closing my eyes.

Calm down babe

Suddenly I feel my angry go away and relaxation take its place.

I smile and sit up, my mom smiles at me.

"Good job hunny, now, have you figured out anything else about your love?" She asks and I shake my head.

"Well one things for sure that your soulmate is a girl" she says and I blush.

"I-I don't like g-" she cuts me off.

"Hunny, you're basically the Skittles mascot" she says and I snort with laughter.

"Taste the rainbow...ew now that I think about that" she says and I laugh harder.

"Okay okay, before I pass out, why do you think it's a girl?" I ask and she smiles at me.

"First things first is that when you feel her emotions it changes dramatically, also your time of the month is always on the same day, and you only get stomach cramps, but a week before your time you start eating everything in sight and snap at everyone." She says and I nod, realizing it made a lot of sense.

"So what do I do now Mom? I'm twenty one, living on my own with my mom a steer away and a job I Work From Home from, and I am always worrying about my soulmate." I say and she laughs.

"Go looking for her than" she replies and I shake my head.

"I can't, I have bills to pay and a job it work for" I say and rolls her eyes.

"I know for a fact that you have a two month vacation offer from your job and I can gladly pay the bills, if won't be that much since you will barely be here" she say and I look at her with disbelief.

"Mom I can't-"

"Yes you can, now go pack some clothes and money, I'll call your job" she says and I smile, getting up, giving her a big hug.

"Thank you" I whisper in her ear, soon run back in my room soon packing everything.

///time skip because I'm lazy///

I'm soon rest a book on the table and flip through it.

"How to understand-no, how to love-no, how to find your soulmate, here we go!" I smile as I start reading through the soulmate guide book that everyone was given after high school.

"Its says here that if I want to find out my soulmates location, I have to connect with them in a dream and ask them myself" I say out loud as I reread the passage.

"So you have to be active until your soulmate starts to get sleepy." My mother replies as she stands next to me.

"Yep, and it also stats the reason behind your eyes starting to shut out of the blue" I say and read the sentence.

"Your minds are connected, and so are your hearts, when one mind says, something about sleeping and your soulmate agrees with it, your eyes will also try to shut, but of course you can fight it and stay awake while your soulmate is in slumber." I say and smile.

"So you know what that means hunny" says my mom and I nod.

"So, lets get to napping"

To be continued...