Who Are You

Your P.O.V:

Lauren and I have been fighting a lot, instead of "I love you" we say "I fucking hate you".

We just grew apart...

Now I'm sitting at the airport, waiting for my flight to board. I hit shuffle on my Spotify playlist and a song starts to play.

Oooh oh oh oh ooh 4x

I start to tear up and soon, water droplets fall onto my phone.

Monday you sent me flowers
Tuesday made me feel stupid
Wednesday the world was ours
Thursday you didn't prove it
Friday fell back in love
Saturday we didn't talk
Sunday you said you needed space

I soon hear my flight being called and get up, tears still falling. I look as the passengers make their way to the gate, I freeze, my body refusing to move.

Do you miss me? Am I crazy?
Am I losing hold of your love baby?
Either you want me or you don't
I need to know, I need to know

I look at my home screen, my girlfriends beautiful face looking back at me. My heart starts to tug backwards, I slowly turn around, continuing to look at my love.

Who are you today?
Will you be the sun
Or the pouring rain?
Who are you tomorrow?
Will you make me smile
Or just bring me sorrow?
Who are you gonna be
When I'm lost and I'm scared?
Who are you gonna be
When there's nobody there?
Who are you today?
'Cause I am still the same

Oooh oh oh ooh 2x

I start to think about a life without Lauren as I walk away from the boarding area.

Monday you had my heart
Tuesday you had me screaming
Wednesday we didn't part
Thursday you didn't mean it
Friday I shook it off
Saturday you got it wrong
Sunday I said I needed space

I realize the mistake I'm making and start to run to the taxis out front.

I look at the time, and see it's 6:30 pm, I start to panic, knowing that the girls bus leaves at 7 o'clock.

I run into a taxi and tell him the address and makes sure he steps on it.

My heart starts to pound as I watch out the window.

I count the blocks and a good ten minutes past, we stop abruptly and I look a the driver and then out the window.

"Son of a Bitch" I say as I look at the traffic, holding me back from the stadium that was seven blocks away.

I throw money at the driver and grab my bag, I jump out the car and start running down the backed up street, people watching from their cars as I dashes pasted them.

Do you miss me? Am I crazy?
Am I losing hold of your love baby?
Either you want me or you don't
I need to know, I need to know

I run onto the sidewalk and throw my bag down, not caring what happened to it.

After another five minutes I make it to the stadium and see the bus area blocked by gates, I groan and know that there is only one entrance open and that was on the other side of the stadium.

I look at the time and start freaking out, 6:57.

I start sprinting to the other end, dodging things and people. I make it to the other end and run through.

As I run to the bus in front I see it start up.

"No. No. No!" I yell and push my self harder. As I reach the front, I watch as the bus leave the area and speed off. I slow down to a halt and fall backwards, catching my breath and tears slowly falling.

Who are you today?
Will you be the sun
Or the pouring rain?
Who are you tomorrow?
Will you make me smile
Or just bring me sorrow?
Who are you gonna be
When I'm lost and I'm scared?
Who are you gonna be
When there's nobody there?
Who are you today?
'Cause I am still the same

I look upon the empty bus lot and sigh, realizing that I lost my everything.

Who are you today? (today)
Will you be the sun
Or the pouring rain? (the pouring rain)
Who are you tomorrow?
Will you make me smile
Or just bring me sorrow?

Suddenly I hear a raspy voice call my name.

"Y/n? Baby what's the matter?" I look behind me to find a green eyed beauty looking at me with concern.

"L-Lauren!" I say as I run up to her and spin her in my arms, she giggles uncontrollably and wraps her arms around my neck.

"I love you to much to leave Lauren, I'm not leaving ever" I say as I hug her tighter.

"I love you Lauren" I say and she smiles into my neck.

"I love you too Y/n"

Who are you gonna be
When I'm lost and I'm scared?
Who are you gonna be
When there's nobody there?
Who are you today? (today)
'Cause I am still the same
The same