What. Did. You. Do.

Filler 🤷🏻‍♂️

Your P.O.V:

So...

I punched someone.

Ok let me explain.

This asshole at my work called my girlfriend a slut and my fist automatically attached to his face.

You know what the most fucked up part is?

My boss called my girlfriend.

She tattled on me like a teacher in middle school to my parents.

What a hoe.

Oh and I got fired.

I'm more made about her calling my girlfriend, honestly.

Now what should I do?

Fake my death and move to the Netherlands.

Or

Accept my death by the hands of my Cuban girlfriend.

Fuck it.

I get out of the car and slowly make my way into the shared house I occupy with said girlfriend.

As soon as I shut the door a raspy voice from beside me comes through the room.

"What. Did. You. Do." She says with angry mom pauses in between.

I turn to see her sitting in a chair, her eyes burning with annoyance and anger.

I chuckle nervously and take off my shoes.

"Well...I punched someone, and got fired."

I hear a sigh and look up to find her now in front of me.

"Why did you do that!" She says with her accent slightly coming through.

"He called you a slut!" I say and she rolls her eyes.

"Y/n! He was just being an asshole, you shouldn't care what people say about me! Just care about your life!" She yells.

"You are my life, you idiot" I yell back and she stares at me with squinted eyes.

"Dammit, stop flirting with me!" She says and I laugh, her smile slowly peeking through.

"It's true!" I say with a laugh and she groans, soon covering my mouth and giving me a hug.

"I'm still mad at you...you jerk" she mumbles and I shrug.

"Eh, I was doomed to be fired to begin with" I say and she sighs.

"And why is that?" She asks.

"I kept stealing the bosses yogurt from the fridge" I say and she giggles.

"Oh my god I'm dating a yogurt thief" she says with fake hurt.

"And the one who stole your heart" I say and she groans.

"Oh god, get away you smooth criminal" she says as she starts to walk away.

I start to hum the song and run after her, she giggles as she run away from my arms.

"You're so weird!"