Savior

Your P.O.V:

As I was walking down the streets of L.A. at 9 o'clock at night I hear screaming coming down the ally I'm passing.

I see four girls backed against a wall, trying to get as far away as they can from the man holding a knife.

Soon they realize that the ally leads to a dead end.

I look to see the knife men raise it over his head and was about to land it on the girl in the middle.

"Shit!" I run over and stand in front of them. I raise my hand in front of the girls face and the knife plunges in my hand.

The guy and I look at my hand and I smile.

"That's gonna leave a mark" I respond and I soon kick his chest, which sends him stumbling backwards.

I rip out the knife and twirl it in my fingers.

Soon I felt the pain seeping in but I hold back any signs.

The guy stands up and looks at me horrified.

"Well sir, we can do this the easy way, or the hard way... I can let you run and never look back, Or I'll beat you to pulp...which will it be?" I ask and he thinks for a couple minutes and I feel the blood drip from my wounded hand.

Soon he throws down the purses and phones and runs away.

I sigh in relief and clutch my hand.

"Good god! I though he'd never leave! My hand is killing me" I say as I turn around to look at the mysterious girls.

They look at my other hand and I look to see the knife in it.

I quickly throw it and it lands in the open dumpster.

"Swish!" I say with a laugh and I hear a couple giggles, I look back and the girls come out of the shadows mad I see them clearer....

Fifth Harmony...?

I slowly fangirl in my mind but hold back because all of what just happened it would be very creepy and I don't know much about them.

"Lets take you to the hospital, and quickly!" says the smallest of the group and they quickly grab their purses and phones.

////time skip////

We arrive at the emergency room and I see the nurse.

"Hey jackie" I say and her head shoots up.

"What the hell did you do this time?" she says as she pages my regular doctor.

"Stabbed in the hand" I say with a smile and she smiles back.

"Let me guess, protecting the four behind you?" she asks and I roll my eyes.

"Well I didn't do this to myself" I sass.

"You're such a smartass" she says.

"Awe, thank you" I say with a grin and she rolls her eyes.

Soon my doctors come running up and they smile.

"Yay! The whole gangs here!" I say and Dr. Bailey smiles and shows me into a trauma room.

"What did you to save someone this time?" asks Dr. Gray and I laugh. (I've been watching a lot of Greys Anatomy)

"She comes in often?" asks green eyes.

"You all are?" Asks Dr. Yang

"They're Fifth Harmony, the most recognizable girl group in the world" Dr. Bailey answers and we all look at her as she starts cleaning the wound, she looks at everyone and smiles.

"I'm not that old" she answers and I laugh.

She starts cleaning the wound with rubbing alcohol when I'm not looking and I yank my hand away in pain.

"Warn a bitch!" I yell and she smacks me upside the head.

"Language!" she says as she takes my hand back and I pout.

"So you're protecting celebrities now?" asks Dr. Karev as he walks in and starts checking my lungs.

"I didn't know at the moment" I say with a smile as I look at the girls, and green eyes captures her eyes in mine.

I gulp and reluctantly look away, Dr. Webber soon walks and I looks at me.

"What have I told you about be a hero!?" he yells as he walks over to Dr. Bailey.

"Well would you rather have one of these beautiful young ladies stabbed in face or me stabbed in the hand?" I ask and he looks at the girls and then back at me.

"Good point." he says and start working on my hand.

"Excuse me but my question from earlier was never answered..." asks green eyes and everyone looks at her.

"Oh yeah, well yes she does come in a lot, and always because shes protecting someone" Dr. Yang says and rolls her eyes.

"Why?" asks the tallest in the group.

"Because if there is something I can do to help, than I will act on it." I say simply and they smile at me.

"You're one of a kind" says the beautiful dark skinned girl.

"She sure is" says all of the doctors and I laugh.

////time skip again////

We all say goodbye to the doctor after they're done and the five of us walk to the front of the building.

"Thanks for taking me to the hospital" I say as I smile widely at them.

"We should be thanking you, thanks to you we're still alive" says the smallest of the group.

I smile and they all give me a group hug, I giggle and hug back, soon they let go and I check my phone.

"Shoot. I have to go, it was nice meeting all of you." I say, as I wave goodbye and start walking away.

"Hey wait!" someone yells and I turn around to see green eyes running over to me.

"My name is lauren, and I'm the one you saved from being stabbed in the face." she says and I nod.

"I would really like your number so I can get to know you better, because you're my savoir today" she says and I laugh.

"Check your left pocket of your pants" I say with a wink and start walking away again.

"How did you-"

"Jr. Magician!....I have a lot of free time okay!" I yell and she laughs.

After walking for a few blocks I feel my phone vibrate.

#
Thank you again...savior ❤

I smile and fist bump the air with my bad hand.

"Ow shit!"

I smile afterwards and soon realize that she is probably going to be a big part of my life soon.