Donut

Your P.O.V:

I walk into the stage as the girls are talking to the crowd, the crowd cheers and The girls look at me.

I walk over to Dinah's chair and stand next to her chair at the far end of the row.

"Yes, Gay Lord?" She asks and I smile while leaning down so she could hear me over the crowd.

"Can I have your last donut?" I ask into the mic and she holds back a laugh as the stadium laughs.

"That's really all you came out here for?" She asks and I nod, she rolls her eyes.

"Hey! Don't judge me! I'm starving and you didn't finish all your donuts!" I say and she rolls her eyes again.

"Fine Miss Y/n" she says and I stand back up fist-bumping the air.

Everyone laughs and I start to make my way backstage again, until a certain green eyes girlfriend stops me in my tracks.

I look at her with a smile as she turns around and looks at me confusingly.

"What?" She asks and I walk behind her chair and she looks straight up at me.

"What!" She asks with a smile giggle and I smile at her.

Soon I lean down and attack her face with kisses, she starts to giggle uncontrollably into the mic and I continue kissing her little face.

"Haha stop-haha it tickles!" She says and I stop, watching as she controls her giggles.

I soon lean down and give her one final tender kiss, making it last for a couple seconds.

I pull away and smile at her.

"I love you" I say and she smiles widely.

"I love you too" she responds and I smile one more time before heading backstage and grabbing the green frosting donut.

I watch as the girls start to sing again, my eyes never left Lauren, watching as she made eye contact with me every so often, making my heart skip a beat every time.