Thunder

Laurens P.O.V:

It was storming outside and I knew that my baby was terrified.

"Hey guys! I'm going to check on Y/n to see if she's okay!" I yell as I slip on my jacket as I stand in front of the front door.

"Be careful! It storming pretty bad outside!" Yells ally.

"You got it!" I tell back and I hear a chorus of goodbyes.

/////time skip/////

I arrive at my baby girls house and I knock on the door.

When I heard no movement on the inside, I open it with the spare key she gave me and I yell for her.

"Y/n! Its me, Lauren! Are you okay nugget?" I say as I walk up to her room.

When I reach her room I hear whimpering, I open the door and see Y/n laying on her bed under a ton of blankets

"Baby?" I ask and she slowly popped her head out from under the mountain of blankets.

"L-Lauren?" she whimpers and I feel my heart shatter.

"My poor nugget" I say as I walk over and immediately sneak under the covers with her.

I feel her snuggle into me and I wrap my arms around her body and rest my chin on top of her head.

"Don't worry, it wont hurt you" I say and I trace shapes softly into her back.

"Are you sure?" she whispers.

"I won't let anything hurt you...never" I say.

Suddenly soft snores could be heard around the room and I see smile.

"Thunder nor rain will stop me from keeping you safe" I whisper into her ear and slowly let sleep take over.