Surprise

Your P.O.V:

Today was the day.

I was surprising lauren on her tour bus and she had no idea.

I see Normani waiting outside the bus and she runs into my arms.

"Y/N!" she yells as she hugs me tightly.

"Mani bear!" I say as I hug back with the same force. We soon let go and she smiles.

"Lauren has been in her bunk all day, have you been answering her texts and calls?" she asks and I shake my head no.

"What? Why?" she asks and I give her a 'really?' look.

"I was in an airplane, I really can't reach her up there." I laugh and she rolls her eyes.

"Always coming up with excuses" she laughs and guides me into the bus.

"Lauren!" normani sings and I hear a muffled voice yell back.

"What?"

"Come here!"

"No!" I hold back a giggle and ally and dinah walk to where we are, there eyes widen and I press my finger to my lips. They nod and get out of the walk way in the bus, Normani also move out of the way and starts recording me.

"Come on lauren! Come here!" normani yells again.

"No! I don't wanna!" I hear a sniffle after that and I feel my heart break, knowing she's been crying.

"But you'll like the surprise!" she yells again and lauren stays quite, I get an idea and smile.

"Wow. My own girlfriend is to stubborn to come in here and see me...and I thought I was a nice surprise!" I yell.

Its silent for a moment and I watch as she dashes out of her bunk and into my arms. She starts sobbing into my neck and I kiss her head.

"I-I thought something b-bad happened to y-you." she sobs out and I hold her closely.

"I'm sorry baby, I had no serve in the plane." she quites down after a little bit and I sit down and take her with me, holding her as close as possible.

"I'm not leaving anytime soon" I whisper in her ear as I watch her calm down and fall asleep in my arms.

"And posted!" says normani as she puts her phone down. I knew that the video would go viral, but I didn't care at the moment, all I cared about was the little green eyed cuban in my arms.