Waiting

Your P.O.V

I sighed as I watched Lauren be cute with bread- I mean brad, her boyfriend. I was currently in the dance studio in L.A with the girls and 'helping' them with their dancing, by helping I mean recording everytime they fell.

Ally walks over to me and pats my back.

"You two are suppose to be together, just keep waiting" she says and I nod.

I look at her for a moment and give the small girl a hug.

"Thanks smallz" I say and she leans up, giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"Anytime Y/n" she says walking away, I feel sudden eyes on me and look up to see Lauren looking at me with what seems to be  jealousy.

She suddenly looks away and wiggles herself out of brads grip, sitting on the couch.

He shrugs, grabbing his keys, he kisses her softly.

"See ya later babe" he says and she just nods.

After he leaves I walk over to her and sit down next to the cuban.

"What's the matter lolo?" I ask and she looks at me with a small smile.

"Just tired" she says as she turns her back to me, soon laying her back against my front.

I blush at the sudden contact, but wrap my arms around her waist anyways.

"Hey Y/n?" she asks.

"Yes lauren?" I ask back.

"Are you and ally a thing?" she asks and I snort loudly.

"Ally and me? God no. She would probably kill me after a good hour of being together" I laugh out and she sighs with what seems to be relief.

"To be honest, only you would be able to handle me in a relationship" I say and she snuggles into me with a small chuckle.

"Yeah..." she trails off, she looks up at me and I look down at her.

"Do you like someone?" she asks and I nod.

"Yeah, but she's in a relationship..." I say with a sigh.

"Then why do you still like her if she can't see she is missing the best person in the world?" she asks and I smile softly.

You tell me

"Because, I'm in love with her...I'll just have to keep waiting..." I say and she nods.

"Who is it?" She asks and I smile.

"Can't tell you" I say and she crosses her arms with a pout.

"Why?" she asks and I smile again.

"Because I just cant" I reply and she huffs in announce.

"That's not a real answer!" she whines and I laugh.

"Sorry green eyes" I say and she flips over, laying her chin on my chest.

"Is she pretty?" she asks.

"Unbelievably" I say and puts on a forced smile which I confusingly notice.

"Do you love her more than anyone else?" she asks.

"More than my mother" I say and she lays her cheek against my chest, watching as the girls practiced routines.

"Are you willing to wait for her?"

"I'm willing to wait a lifetime, even if it means just getting a kiss goodbye." I say and she nods.