Nose Kisses

Laurens P.O.V:

"So who's taken?" asks the interviewer.

Normani and I raise our hands.

"Single is better anyways..." dinah mumbles and ally agrees. I giggle and the interviewer smiles.

"What's your favorite thing about them?" he asks and normani start to speak.

I space out while shes speaking and start to daydream about a certain y/e/c eyed girl waiting for me at home.

My favorite thing about her?

There's so many things that make me crave her...

"Lauren?" I snap back into reality and blush in embarrassment when I relize that everyone is staring at me, the girls giggle.

"She was thinking about her little y/n that's waiting for her at home" dinah says which causes me to roll my eyes.

Everyone laughs and the interviewer smiles at me.

"So lauren, what's your favorite thing about this Y/n?" he asks and I stay quite for a moment until a smile appeared on my face.

"When she kisses my nose." I say with a light blush.

"And whys that?" he asks

"Well she always kisses my nose whenever I'm sad or super happy...she just always knows when I need a cute little kiss from her" I say as I try to fight back a huge smile which I was clearly failing at.

"I SHIP IT SO HARD" dinah and ally say and I laugh.

"Okay girls we're going to play a game" he says as assistances hands us all blindfolds.

"In this game, you all will be wearing blindfolds and without using your hands you will have an item pressed against your face, you will have 1 guess. Got it?" he says and we all agree. I soon put on my blindfold and everything went black.

Your P.O.V:

I was watching from the green room and smiling as the girls played the game.

Soon it was lauren turn.

"Okay lauren, your turn" says the interviewer.

"Great..." she says with a smile.

"I have to go grab it" says dinah with causes Lauren to groan playfully.

"This better not kill me Dinah!" she says with a laugh, I walk out of the room and meet her half way.

"Ready?" asked dinah as we start walking to back to the girls.

"Yep" I say as we all continue walking.

Soon we're back to the girls and I quietly walk behind dinah.

"I'm back!" she sings as Normani moves over to the seat they brought out when they started playing the game.

"Yay..." lauren says sarcastically. I stand in front of her, and smile.

"Ready?" asks dinah and lauren nods.

I bend down to her level and softly kiss her nose, her nose wiggles and I quietly take the seat next to her.

Shes silent for a moment and sighs.

"Its feels so familiar...but I don't know..." she says.

"Are you giving up?" ask the interviewer and she nods.

"Well take off your blindfold and look right." he says with a smile.

She takes off her blindfold and turns to me, a huge smile forms on her lips and she crashes into me, engulfing me in hug, I giggle hug her back.

"My favorite thing is to kiss you nose" I whisper in her ear as she snuggles into my neck.

My favorite thing, is you in general.