Bad Dreams

Your P.O.V:

"AH!" I scream as I jolt awake from one of my reoccurring nightmares.

I quickly to see if I woke my girlfriend Lauren, only to see that she spasmed off the bed with fright.

"WHAT! WHATS THE MATTER?!" She yells as she grabs her switchblade off the nightstand and spends a good 10 minutes trying to open it, only ending up slightly poking herself and dropping the weapon in pain.

"Baby?!" She says as she searches for me in the pitch black darkness.

I watch as runs her hands through the bed franticly like that cat meme.

"Lauren I'm right-" I'm cut off when I put my hand on hers only to be met with a frightened scream and a punch in the hand.

"Ow! Son of a bitch, Lauren!" I yell and I see her cover her mouth with her hands and soon turning on the light.

"Nugget, oh my god I'm so sorry" She says as she takes my hand in hers and starts to kiss it softly.

"It's okay" I say with a chuckle as I smile at her.

She puts my hand down and place her hand against my cheek, I lean into it.

"Which dream was it?" She asks and I sigh.

"The drowning one" I Say and she gives me a sad smile.

"Come here" She says as she opens her arms.

I sit in her lap and she starts to hug me. I listen to her start to hum 1000 hands and rock us gently back and forth.

I close my eyes and relax in her arms, feeling her kiss my forehead once in a while.

I fall asleep and soon wake up from another dream, I stop myself from screaming as I see I'm laying on top of Lauren, and that it was four in the morning.

I quietly and sneakily get off her and out of the room, heading down stairs. I make my way into the kitchen and start to cook breakfast for the two of us.

Suddenly I here footsteps run down stairs and a body collides into my back as I cook.

"Come back to bed, it doesn't feel the same without you there" she mumbles into my shoulder and I smile.

"I'm cooking" I say and she groans.

"But I want to sleep" she whines and I laugh.

"Go back to bed then" I reply.

"But Y/n!" She say as she hugs me tighter.

"Either sit and wait for food or go back to bed and be lonely" I say with a smug smile and she sighs, while playing with the waistband of my shorts.

"Fine, but I'm not letting go" She says and I smile.

"Wouldn't have it any other way green eyes" I say and continue to cook.

Even though the nightmares come back, I know my knight in shining armor will be by my side anyways.

I'm happy, even with a few hours of sleep.