Eyes

Laurens P.O.V:

Ally, Dinah, and Normani are sitting in the studio with my girlfriend Y/n while I'm hiding in the closet in studio.

Why?

Because our fandom has said that when they ask Y/n what her favorite thing about me is, she makes a huge speech.

Dinah is secretly livestreaming and Normani and Ally are ready to begin.

Now I play the listening game.

Your P.O.V:

"Hey Y/n" I hear ally say. I look from my phone and smile at her.

"Yes sunshine?" I ask and she smiles at her nickname.

"What's you favorite thing about Lauren?" she asks as the rest of the girls look up at me.

"Her eyes" I say nonchalantly.

"Why?" asks normani and I smile.

"Many reasons, like for instance, the way her eyes change into different shades depending on her emotions. Her eyes turn into a shade of light green with spirals of gold and spectacles  of grey around it when she's happy or excited. When shes jealous, angry, or lustful her eyes turn into the dark forest shade of green. If you look closely when shes at that state you can see that the​ gold has turned a darker shade and the grey spectacles turned into black. Her eyes are just so beautiful, I could get lost in them and would gladly want to to never be found." I pause for a moment and smile wider.

"I love her more than her eyes... I love her smile, her laughter, her heart for equal rights, the way her hair falls, the way she walks, the way she talks, the way she sings...just everything about her is amazing, I'm still surprised that someone as amazing as she, is still dating me after 4 years" I say and the girls smile at me.

"Trust me y/n, she's very lucky to have you too." Ally says and I grin.

"You think so?" I ask and she laughs.

"Honey, I know so." she responds and I smile.

Laurens P.O.V:

That proves it.

She is the sweetest, most adorable person I've ever met...

I hear wedding bells coming very soon...