What's A Soulmate?

Your P.O.V:

The girls and I were at the 5H house with Dinah's two youngest siblings and having a fun day.

The girls were baking cookies with Seth as Regina and I had a staring contest in the living room.

As I was about to blind she asks a questions that kinda took me off guard.

"What's a soulmate?" she asks and I think of words to say.

"Its a..." I pause and give her a smile.

"Well, it's like a best friend, but more." I say and she nods, waiting for me to continue.

"It's the one person in the world that knows you better than anyone else."

"It's someone who makes you a better person, well, actually they don't make you a better person - you do that yourself because they inspire you."

"A soulmate is someone who you carry with you forever. It's the one person who knew you, and accepted you, and believed in you before anyone else did or when no one else would. And no matter what happens... you will always love them." I say and she smiles at me.

"Is auntie Lauren your soulmate?" she asks and I smile brightly.

"She's even more than a soulmate" I say and Regina looks at me confused.

"What is she then?" she asks and I chuckle.

"She is my world" I say and Regina smiles brightly.

"Do you love her?" she asks and I laugh.

"Wow you're full of questions" I say and she giggles.

I smile at her and chuckle again.

"Yes, I do love her, I love her more than myself" I admitted.

Regina nods and then jumps off the coffee table.

"Where are you going?" I ask as I look up and meet green eyes staring at me with a smile from the kitchen.

"I'm going back to tell auntie lauren what you said" she says with a toothy grin.

"You are something else..." I say with a eye roll and a smile as I lay down on the couch and close my eyes to take a quick nap.

After a few seconds of sleep I heard a loud sound come from the kitchen.

"AWE THAT'S SO CUTE!" says four voices in harmony.

I hear soft footsteps walk into the room and a body lay on top of me.

I groan and open my eyes to find the same pair of green from earlier look down at me.

"Yes?" I ask and she giggles as she leans down and kisses my nose softly.

"I love you" she whispers ash she places kisses on my face.

"I love you more" I say and she pauses her kissing to smile at me.

"I love you most" she says and captures my lips in hers.

Soulmates are hard to find but I was lucky enough to find you.