Natural Beauty

Your P.O.V:

I hear a loud groan come from the bedroom and I furrow my eyebrows, getting up and making my way up their.

"Babe?" I ask as I made my way into the room.

When I walk in I see my beautiful girlfriend looking at herself in the mirror, only wearing a bra and panties. She sighs and traces something on her side.

"I'm so ugly" she says and I'm taken aback.

"Babe, what the hell are you talking about?" I ask as I walk up behind her and look at what she's tracing.

"These fucking stretch marks are so ugly on me that it has to be photoshopped out of pictures" she says and I frown.

"Lauren, you're beautiful" I say as I try to wrap my arms around her, she dodges me and crosses her arms, looking down at the floor.

"You only love me when I have make-up on" she replies harshly and I feel a sharp pain go into my chest.

"Lauren, I love you always" I say and she stays quiet.

"I know for a fact that I think you're even more beautiful without makeup than with it" I say and she slowly turns around.

"I know that your so called "imperfections" are absolutely gorgeous in my eyes" I say and she starts to smile.

"Lauren, your natural beauty is part of the reason I fell for you, the other part is how kind your heart is" I say and she smiles widely and slams into my arms, hugging me tightly.

"I love you Y/n" she says and I smile.

"I love you to beauty queen"