Her beauty

Your P.O.V:

"Her beauty...?

It's something that everyone wants or dreams to have.

Like the way her eyes change to a different shades depending on her emotions.

The way her eyes turn to a dark galaxy of green and black when she is full of angry or lust is exhilarating.

But my favorite shade is when she is happy or excited. Its turns into a field of light green and grey flowers, when I stare into that shade I feel like I can do anything.

But staring into the dark side is just as thrilling, I feel her eyes enchant me into an ocean of ecstasy. As she keeps pulling in, I can't help but let her keep me there and let her take every single emotion and thought from my body.

Then again...her hair seems like she was the child of Sif, the wife of thor. The way her hair flows effortlessly​ from her shoulders is indescribably mesmerizing.

When I run my fingers though her raven colored hair, I feel her shiver under my touch. No where else on her body does she shiver the way she does when my fingertips flow through he's untangled hair.

But her lips... They seem to be crafted by Anchiale herself. The way they're so warm all the time, but they're not too hot and or cold...she's like the middle bowl of porridge, she's just right. Her lips are very soft, when ever I kiss her it feels like I'm kissing the cutest cloud ever.

And then their is her face...

My god have you seen it?

Every feature looks as if god himself took his time to make sure this was no flaws in this amazing human.

Just like her beautiful face, her heart seems to be crafted in a way only Aphrodite know how to craft. Her heart is so kind and she loves everything with a pulse that loves to be themselves. Her heart can sometimes be a battle zone but at the end of day its back to making my heart beat out of my chest and learning to love things I never saw the beauty in..."

I stop speaking and look into the camera, giving it my signature smile.

"So @Y/S/N_Shipper , that's how I describe my girlfriend beauty" I say with a chuckle as I check the time to see how long I've been recording.

"Well sadly guys, that's all I have for this Q and A but I'll see you around in the next video! Bye!" I wave to the camera and turn it off.

Suddenly I hear sniffling and look over to see the fifth harmony group with puff eyes, soon Dinah starts to speak.

"WHY CAN'T I FIND SOMEONE THAT WILL TALK ABOUT ME LIKE THAT?!?" she yells and bursts into more tears with normani and ally comforting her but soon crying with her.

I suddenly felt a body slam into mine and cry into my shoulder.

"Your such a dork!" she sniffles as she snuggles into my neck.

I giggle and hug her tightly.

"Your the living, breathing image of perfection" I say as kiss her softly.

Your just so perfect.