Telling A Puppy My Secrets

(btw I love the new 5h puppies, leo, raider, and laker...I want to have them as my own 😂)

Your P.O.V:

I was laying on my best friends tour bus as she and her band mates performed.

I was currently laying down on the sofa as her puppy Leo rested on my chest, starring at me.

"What's up little man?" I ask and he grunts in response.

"I hear ya" I say with a smile and he wags his tail.

"Can I tell you something?" I ask him and he makes another little grunt.

"Now you have to promise you wont go and tell your mommy" I say with a smile and he leans up and licks my nose, I chuckle and pet his head softly.

"Well, I have a crush on your mommy, and I think I should tell her, are you okay with that?" I ask and he starts licking my face, I laugh and sit up, holding him in my arms. Crossing my legs, I lay him in the middle, on him back and start rubbing his belly. He starts kicking his legs and I smile.

"Do you think I should ask her out?" I ask the small dog and he barks.

"I'll take that as I yes" I say and he barks again, I smile and continue to rub his belly.

"You know, you sound crazy when you ask my dog instead of me" say a raspy voice and I freeze.

I look down at Leo and gulp.

"Leo, when did you learn to talk?" I ask him and he cocks his head to the side. I hear a giggle and arms wrap around my waist.

"I have a crush on you too" lauren whispers and kiss the back of my neck.

I feel goosebumps run up my back and I shiver.

"Next time, ask the owner before the pet...or you wont become my new puppy" she whispers in my ear as she nibbles on my earlobe. She stands up and walk towards the bunk.

At this point I'm a bight red and can't think straight...all I can think is gay.

(get it? Because think straight...and you're gay........I'll go home)

I look down at Leo and he gets up, laying down on the pillow next to me.

"Y/n? Are you coming?" asks lauren as she climbs into her bunk.

I blush and get up, I look down at leo and kiss his head.

"Thanks for the help buddy" I say as I quickly run to laurens bunk.

Now that's a wingman.