The Dream

Laurens P.O.V:

Its been three days since I last saw my girlfriend, Y/n.

Nobody has seen her since she left my house a couple days ago and I have been a mess since.

The girls and I have been looking since she was reported missing after 24 hours.

Right now I'm sitting on my bed waiting for anything to happen as the thunderstorm gets worse.

Suddenly I hear tapping on my window and look over to see tiny rocks hitting it.

I walk over and my breath hitches.

"Y/n?!" I whisper yell as I open my window.

I look to see Y/n in the freezing rain and a smile on her face.

"Run away with me" she says and I smile.

"What about my parents and siblings?" I ask and she smiles.

"Our parents and siblings don't treat us the same since we came out" she says and I think for a moment.

"Come on beautiful, the girls are waiting in the car and I have ten grand that will hold us up till I get a job" she says with a hopeful smile as water from the rain drips off her nose. I smile and nod as I run to my closet and grab a duffle bag and put all my electronics, chargers, and clothes into it.

Soon I climb down from my window and grab Y/n's hand. As I jump into the passenger seat of the SUV, I look behind me and see my best friends on their phones.

"Why are you guys running away too?" I ask and Ally looks up with a smile.

"Because, it's time to get out of this god forsaken town and live life." she says and I laugh.

"Also, do you think we're going to give up our dreams of becoming a number one girl group?" normani asks and I smile.

Looking over at Y/n, she smiles and takes my hand in hers.

Soon we were gone...

Leaving nothing but dust in the wind.