Kiss My Boo Boo's Away

(I think Squeeze fits this imagine perfectly)

Lauren's P.O.V:

I was happily riding my skateboard outside the parked tour bus as my girlfriend watches.

"Careful Green Eyes!" She says as I skate by where she's sitting.

"Y/n, you're such a protective girl-" I was cut off as one of my wheels get stopped by a pebble and I fly off. Landing on my hands and knees I hear footsteps stop near me and feel two hands carefully take mine.

"Told you" she says with a sly smile as she looks at my scratched up palms.

"Does your knees hurt?" She asks and I shake my head.

"Then you'll survive" she says as she stands up and helps me up, she starts to walk away.

"Wait!" I say and she looks back at me.

"Kiss my boo boo's away" I say, holding out my palms.

She chuckles and looks at me with an amused smile.

"Really?" She asks and I nod my head with my lip sticking out, she rolls her eyes and walks back over to me, gently taking a hold of my wrists.

She starts to kiss my scratches on both of my hands, I watch in amusement and admiration as she does.

She finishes and looks at me with a smile, I wrap my arms around her neck and she wraps hers around my waist.

She gives me a Squeeze (buy on iTunes) and starts to kiss my neck softly.

I giggle and bury my face into the crook of her neck, suddenly she starts to twirl me around and I giggle uncontrollably.

I feel a drop of something hit the top of my head and I look up to see dark clouds roll up.

Suddenly it's starts to down pour on us, we both look and see the tour bus was a lot further from us than it was a couple minutes ago.

I start squealing as Y/n grabs my skateboard, and I wrap my legs around her waist.

She dashes towards the bus and holds onto me by my butt...which I didn't mind.

She opens the door and quickly shuts it when she walks in.

When the door closes, the girls pop their heads out from their bunks and Dinah gives us a sly smile as Y/n continue to hold me by my butt and holding my skateboard with her other hand.

"Having fun Y/n?" Dinah asks and she giggles while placing my skateboard in a corner.

She walks to our bunk and lay down in it, taking me with her, I look at her as I unbury my face from her neck.

"Does your boo boo's still hurt?" She asks and I nod, holding up my palms again.

I giggle when she kisses them again and soon just starts to kiss all over my face, causing me to giggle loudly, and Dinah to yell at us.

"SOME OF US ARE FOREVER SINGLE, SO SHUT UP!" She yells and Y/n and I start to laugh, I snuggle into her and lay my head against her chest, listening to nothing but the rhythm of her heart.