The Last Of The Star Makers

? P.O.V:

"Once upon a time, there was a Star Maker named Y/n, she lived in the sky. Making stars where they were needed, or where she thought it looked pretty.

One day, while traveling to an old universe, she sees that stars have already been replaced.

Have I been here already?

She thought to herself as she looked around, she soon noticed a raven haired girl with her back turned towards her.

"Another Star Maker?" She asked herself and started to get nervous.

"Hello!" Y/n yells to the mystery girl and the girl jumps from her voice. Y/n was taken aback by her beauty when the girl turned around, her curious emerald eyes grazed over to Y/n's y/e/c.

"Oh my god! Are you a Star Maker?" She asks and Y/n nods as she floats closer to the girl.

The girl sticks out her hand and Y/n takes it, giving it a nice handshake.

"My name is Lauren, Lauren Jauregui, Star Maker from universe 727" says the mysterious girl and Y/n smiles.

"Y/n Y/l/n, Star Maker from universe 1432" responds the girl. (1432 is a throwback, Jesus I just had fetus 5h feels)

Soon the two Star Makers sat upon a red planet, talking for hours about everything and nothing.

The two stop after some time and look to a planet in front of them, soon realizing that they had a little thing for each other. They look at each other with a small blush and smile and soon look at planet in front of them, it has many shapes to it and a lot of water.

"I wonder if that planet is inhabited" says Y/n as she gets off the planet they were sitting on.

"Me too" responds Lauren as she stands next to the other girl.

"Hey look!" Says Lauren as she points to the darker side of the planet, millions of dots on the shapes.

"Woah, could it be mini stars?" Asks Y/n and Lauren shrugs.

"I don't know, but all I know is that this planet needs more stars around it" Lauren says as she twists her hand, making more stars form.

"Why?" Asks Y/n as Lauren takes her hand in hers.

"So lovers have a reason to look to the sky" says Lauren as she starts to make little drawings with the stars.

"What if this planet doesn't have lovers?" Says Y/n, and Lauren chuckles while resting her head on top of Y/n shoulder.

"It does, trust me" she responds and y/n shrugs slightly with a small smile.

"I wonder what it's like to fall in love and watch the stars from a planet" Y/n says and Lauren smiles.

"Let's find out" says Lauren and Y/n looks confused.

"How?" She responds.

"Let's be reborn onto this planet, and if we find each other, than we will spend the rest of our lives with each other" Lauren says.

"How will we find each other?" Asks Y/n and Lauren thinks for a moment.

"When I am born, I will look very familiar to you, and it will be the same for me, and when we kiss, these memories will be placed back into our minds" she says and Y/n smiles.

"Alright, let's do this!" Says Y/n as Lauren giggles and makes a few motions and hand signs, as she makes the last motion, she felt something soft hit her lips, she blushes and kisses back.

The two lovers were soon thrown into there own lives as humans, on planet earth.

After a long 21 years of looking, they finally found each other, spending every waking moment with each other, and finally got to look at the stars from the ground, holding their soulmate in their arms, the end." I sigh as I finish the story, looking at my niece asleep in her bed.

"You're such a good auntie" says a voice and I look over to see Y/n and Lauren standing in the door way for their daughters room.

"Auntie Ally to the rescue for bedtime" I say with a chuckle as we quietly made our way to the living room.

"You know, one day you're going to have to tell her that the bed time story is true" I say as I sit down and Y/n smiles, soon making a few hand motions, placing stars around the room.

"When she's older, until then, Aunt Ally will tell her a story that she loves" she says and I laugh.

Soon Y/n makes the stars disappear, sitting down on the couch, with her wife laying next to her.

"The end" they say in sync, and closing their eyes with a sigh.