Soulmate Searching Pt. 4

Your P.O.V:

After a long drive full of Monsters and gas station junk food.

I finally make it to L.A.

As soon as I hit Hollywood, my heart started to beat faster. I got nervous and played the hot or cold came with my heart, trying to find where she was.

I stopped in front of a fancy hotel and parked in the parking space beside the hotel.

I get out and nervously make my way into the building, walking up to the check in desk.

"Hello?" I ask as I see that there is no one behind the desk.

"Hello!" Yells a voice as a perky women pops out from behind it, I freak out and get into karate kid position.

"WHERE DID YOU COME FROM!?" I yell and she counties to smile at me.

"Um...I would like a room for a night" I say, knowing that I needed to buy a room to be able up walk around here.

"Okay! That'll be 150 for the night!" She says happily... I frown and pull out my wallet.

She better be worth it

I soon giggle to myself as I hand the weird lady my money, thinking about the song Worth It.

"Okay! Your room is 728! You are on floor five, Here's your key and I hope you enjoy your stay!" Says the woman as she hands me my keys and disappears into the back room.

I quickly make my way to the elevator and walk in, soon arriving on level five.

As soon as I started walking to my room my heart starts going crazy.

Oh my god I'm really doing this.

Soon I watch as someone runs out of their room, her green eyes capturing mine.

My heart stops.