She Was Trying To Keep Me Safe

Your P.O.V:

I was chasing after her as quickly walked down the middle of the street in the pouring rain, carrying her suitcase with her.

"Lauren! Please!" I sobbed out as she kept walking. She stops and turns around, facing me with the same puffy eyes I have.

"I have to get away from you!" she sobs back as she yells over the rain.

"Please don't leave me!" I yell back and she rolls her eyes.

"Why can't I?! You obviously love that girl in our bed!" she yells and I shiver with anger.

"YOU'RE TO EMBARRASSED TO TAKE ME ANYWHERE WITH YOU! YOU WON'T COME OUT BECAUSE I'M TO FAT AND UGLY! YOU HATE ME! I KNOW IT! YOU SAY YOU'RE READY TO COME OUT BUT YOU HAVEN'T DONE ANYTHING TO SHOW ME YOU THAT YOU WANT TO BE WITH ME!...." I scream and lauren is taken aback by my words.

"You think this...?" she asks as I continue to sob uncontrollably. She walks towards me and places her suitcase on the ground, next to her feet.

She grabs my face and looks me in the eyes, seeing my sincerity.

"I'm not embarrassed by you... I want to show you off so badly because you're so beautiful... I've been afraid to come out and tell people you're my girlfriend because I was afraid about how the harmonizers would attack you...I was trying to keep you safe...that seemed to do more wrong than good..." she says as she leans up and kisses the tears and rain droplets from my face.

I completely break down and hug her tightly, holding onto her for dear life.

After a few minutes of crying and making out in the rain, I hug again and whisper in her ear.

"Can I tell you something?" I ask and she hums in response.

"Do you remember Karin?" I ask and she nods against my shoulder.

"Yeah, shes your cousin that flies out her for job interviews, she's the one with the PTSD-" she pauses and groans.

"Please don't tell me-"

"Yep." I say and she groans again.

"Then why was she on top of you?" She asks and I show her my neck.

"She was chocking me" I say as she looks at the bruises.

She chocks on the air from her sudden anger and surprise.

I pat her back and she looks up at me, she leans up and starts kissing my bruises, talking after each one.

"She" kiss.

"Is" kiss.

"Never" kiss.

"Sleeping" kiss.

"In" kiss.

"Bed" kiss.

"With" kiss.

"You" kiss.

"Again" kiss.

I smile and laugh.

"Can we finally buy a couch that your able to sleep on?" I ask as I think about our couch in our tiny one bedroom apartment.

"Yep." she says as she picks up her suitcase and starts walking back with me.

"Thank you for trying to keep me safe green eyes...but I only care about what you think of me" I say and she smiles as rain drips from her nose.

"Good, beacuse you're pretty fucking dope" she snorts out and laughs.

I roll my eyes as laughs at her song pun.

"Screw you that was funny!" she says with another laugh.

"Mhm....sure..." I say with a sly smile and she pushes me playfully.

"The harmonizer think im funny" she says and I snort.

"They also think that Ally is midget Jesus" I say and she rolls her beautiful green eyes.

"Whatever" she says and I laugh, while kissing her head softly.

Thank you for trying to keep me safe...