Fake Sleeping Helps With Love

Your P.O.V:

"W-why would he do this?!" cries lauren as she burst into more tears.

Ally, Normani,and Dinah start comforting her as she continues to cry. I watch as I sit infront of her on the floor while drawing circles into her left leg.

The girls give her a chorus of 'I don't know's at her question.

Lauren looks down at me and our eyes meet, giving me a soft smile, she starts to speak.

"Why so you think brad cheated on me?" she asks and I think for a moment.

"Well, I believe they're three sides to every story." I say as I continue to draw circles. I hear her sniffle and she soon takes my hand in hers.

"What do you mean?" she asks. As I start to sing Justin's song in my head, I continue to speak.

"Your story has three side to it.

Yours.

His.

And the truth.

And if you can realize the truth than you finally realize why it happened." I say and start to play with her fingers. She stays silent for a few minutes and then speaks.

"We were never meant for each other..." she says.

"I wasn't happy... And neither was he..." she continues.

"I was never in love with him to begin with." my eyes widen and I look up at her.

"Huh?" I ask and she giggles.

"You'll find out soon enough" she says as the rest of the girls giggle.

I cross my arms and pout.

"But that's not soon enough!" I say which causes her and the girls to to erupt into laughter. Her laughter soon dies down and she bends down and crawls into my lap.

I gladly hold her and the girls smile and walk away to their rooms.

We stay silent for a few moments and lauren starts to snore softly.

I smile and quietly get up and take her to her room.

When I arrive I open the door and quietly walk over to her bed, gently laying her down and covering her up in the process.

I sneakily take her phone out of her pocket and plug it in, and soon set her alarm so she won't be late for her studio sessions tomorrow.

After I make sure she okay I try to leave but I'm soon caught.

"Where do you think your going missy?" asks lauren as she sits up and looks at me.

"To bed?"

"That's right, so get in." she says, as she pulls the covers next to her, over. I blush and climb into bed next to her, she soon cuddles into me and I feel my heart start to beat out of my chest.

"Goodnight Y/n" she says.

"Goodnight green eyes." I say as I fall asleep soon after.

/////next morning/////

"She did that for you last night? How sweet!" someone that sounds a lot like ally, whispers. I hear a giggle that I'm very fond of soon erupt and I hold back a smile.

"When are you going to tell her lolo?" asks the voice of normani as I continue to fake sleep.

"I don't know..." she says.

"Come on! We all know that Y/n has a crush on you! You've had a crush on her since, like, forever!" says the voice of dinah.

She likes me...

I hide my blush in the pillows and soon feel the bed sink and a body cuddle me.

"Guys? Is it okay if I stay home today?" whisper lauren as she traces shapes on my back.

The girls agree and soon leave.

I hear her sigh and she snuggles into my side.

"I know your awake" she mumbles into my chest and I smile.

"I'm sorry if we were tal-" I cut her off.

"Will you go on a date with me?" I ask.

She's silent for a moment and she soon giggles.

"Abso-fucking-lutely" she says and I chuckle while rolling on to her which make her erupt into fit of giggles.

I love you lauren...