Don't Be Beautiful

Your P.O.V:

My best friend Lauren and I are sitting in the back of the tour bus as the rest of the girls went out to party.

Suddenly I hear lauren huff in annoyance and I turn to look at her.

"What's the matter?" I ask and she groans as she throws her head back.

"The harmonizers keep making sexual pictures and edits of me, and I don't know who to stop them!" she groans.

I get and idea and smile.

"Then stop being beautiful" I say and she scrunches her eyebrows.

"How?" she asks and I move closer to her.

"Okay, first off. Lets try messing up your make-up!" I say and start wiping her make-up around with my thumb. She giggles uncontrollably and I smile.

After a few minutes, I stop and look at what I created.

"No luck, still beautiful" I say and pretend to think.

"Okay, lets try getting rid of it all together." I say as I get up and grab the make-up remover.

When I return, I start wiping away everything slowly, making sure that I got everything off.

After I finish I look at her and sigh.

"How can you be even more beautiful without make-up?" I ask and she giggles with a wide smile.

"Okay, um, change your clothes to something ugly!" I say as I get up and grab one of my ugliest shits and shorts.

I throw them to her and she gets up to change in the bathroom. I go and sit back on the couch and wait.

After a few minutes go by I hear her clear her throat. When I look up from my phone, my mouth drops.

"Wow..." was all I could say as I look at the most gorgeous, adorable girl in the world, in front of me.

"I'm sorry lauren, but the harmonizers can't be stopped. You're just beautiful 24/7" I say and she smiles softly.

She walks over and lays her head on my lap.

"Thank you Y/n" she says.

"Of course" I say as I smile down at her and look back at my phone.

"Hey y/n...?" lauren asks as I look at my phone.

"Yes?"

"Do you like anyone at the moment?" she asks nervously and I smile.

"Yes I do" I say.

"Oh...who is he?" she asks and I laugh.

"Well she is a very beautiful girl that I just had to convince a couple minutes ago." I say with a smile and she nods slowly.

"Oh...okay..." she silent until realization hits.

"Wait-" I cut her off by kissing her nose and she blushes and smiles.

"Always have my beautiful green eyes, and always will" I say simply as I look into her eyes.

"I love you" she blurts out and then blushes deeper.

"I love you too beautiful" I say as I lean down and kiss her softly.

I'll always love you.