Taking Care Of Drunk Ally

I finished this at 3 in the morning, leave me alone with grammar mistakes.

Your P.O.V:

I help a stumbling ally into the 5H house and take her to the living room, sitting her down on the couch.

"Y-You know *hic* I thought you had a crush on me for the longest t-time *hic*" Says ally and I smile as I go into the kitchen.

"Then I was like, 'I make everyone gay for me!' Haha!" She says laughing soon hiccuping uncontrollably. I roll my eyes and start making her coffee.

"Then I-I saw you watching Lauren all the time, and I was like 'oooh my gooood yaaasss" She says and I smile waiting for the coffee to brew.

"Why did you say that?" I ask, suddenly I hear stumbling and see a giggling ally fall into the kitchen. I walk over and help her into one of the kitchen table chairs.

"I-I said that because *hic* you treat her like a princess *hic* even before you started dating" she says and I smile. I walk back and grab her cup of coffee, soon placing it infringes of her, I sit in the chair across from her.

I watch as she stares at the coffee for a while, soon making hand gestures at the cup.

"Ally, what are you doing?" I ask with a amused smile.

"W-What do you think I'm doing? *hic* I'm Allysus g-god dammit! I'm trying to turn this I-Into wine! *hic*" She says and I roll my eyes.

"Ally That has to be water first" I say and she looks up at me.

"Then g-get me some damn water" she says and I smile, soon grabbing her a cup of water, I place that in front of her and she start to gestures again.

"O-Okay close your eyes" She says and I do as she says.

I hear stumbling and curses around me, I hear a liquid being dumped into the sink.

Soon I hear a cabinet open and a draw open soon after. After a few minutes of silence, I hear a wine bottle open and being poured into a cup.

After a few minute of more nosies, I hear her stumble back into her seat.

"O-Okay, open *hic* open your eyes" She says, I open them to find a cup filled to the brim with wine and I smile.

"Ta-Da!" She yells.

I look over to the kitchen to see cabinets and drawers open. I soon see the wine bottle inside the open oven and I laugh.

Okay missy, time for bed" I say and start taking her and a cup of water up stairs to her room.

After a good 10 minutes of ally trying to undress in front of me, and me yelling at her, she finally falls asleep face first into the bed.

I laugh and leave a couple of aspirins and the glass of water on her bed stand. I also put her hair into a ponytail, in case she throws up.

As I'm leaving I hear a mumbling ally call out to me.

"Y/n" She says and I look at her body.

"Yes?" I ask.

"You are the best thing that has happened to Lauren in a long time" She says and I smile.

"Than-" I'm soon cut off by a laid snore and I laugh.

"Goodnight sunshine" I close her door and head downstairs, and start cleaning up, soon finishing and laying I the living room.

After another hour goes by, I hear the front door open and footsteps walk into the living room

"Hey baby" says a raspy voice and I look over to see a sober Lauren and drunk Normani and Dinah.

"Okay girls, I have some water and aspirins in your night stands" I say getting up and put their hair ponytails also.

With some thank yous, they head upstairs.

I sigh and lay with Lauren on the couch.

"You're the best thing that has ever happened to me also" I say and Lauren looks up at me.

"Drunk Jesus told you?" She ask and I nod.

"That's okay, it's true after all" she says and I lean down, capturing her lips with mine, soon feeling relaxing hitting me after a long night.