Don't X It Out

Your P.O.V:

I grab the book of soulmates on my nightstand and start to reread it for the fourth time.

In this world, you're connect to your soulmate by skin.

It's like a whiteboard effect.

When you write something with a pen or marker on your arm, it appears on theirs.

There are rules though, you can't write anything that could notify them who/where you are, or else you two become disconnected and are left to live a life without your soulmate.

You can become intimate with people who's soulmates have been disconnected or have died, when the same thing has happened to you.

When you and your soulmate find each other, the last thing you wrote will be turned into a tattoo.

I snorted as I read that line over, thinking about Dinah's tattoo that now reads 'you sound hot, please take me'. I laugh at the thought and continue to read.

If you decide you do not want to be with your soulmate, you can get it removed, by having a X tattooed over it.

The X tattoo will stay on both you and you're soulmate but the words or drawing you or your soulmate wrote will be washed away.

My heart suddenly tightens at the thought, as I thought about my current situation with my girlfriend.

She has been hanging out with her best friend Camila, who's soulmate never contacted her.

I was nervous when she would leave early in the day and come home late at night.

We never cuddle and barley kiss.

Is she with Camila?

Suddenly the bedroom door opens and my as my girlfriend looks at me with tired eyes.

"Hey babe, I missed you" she mumbles as she tiredly changes and get into bed.

As she lays down to sleep I look at her.

"Lolo?" I ask as she faces her back towards me.

"Do you love me?" I ask and she quickly sits up and looks at me.

"Of course Baby, Why would you say that" she asks and I start to get angry.

"Go ask Camila" I whisper and she rolls her eyes.

"I'm serious Lauren" I say and she sighs.

"Y/n, we're working on a song together! What do you want me to do about it!" She yells and I clench my fists.

"Be here! Be with me once in a while!" I say and she groans at my words.

"God you're being a child! It my job!" She yells again, anger lacing her voice.

"I make time for you!" I yell back and she sighs.

"God you're acting like a two year old, I'm not able to be with you 24/7!" She yells and I cross my arms.

"LAUREN YOU'VE BEEN WRITING THIS SONG FOR THE PAST THREE MONTHS! IVE ONLY SEEN YOU AT NIGHT!" I yell, my voice cracking, tears threatening to fall.

Lauren Imagines जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें