Sick

It was so funny to see so many people fascinated that I can speak greek in the last chapter XD btw I'm going to continue putting greek and french nicknames in my imagines.

Lauren P.O.V:

I woke up to the sound of....a whale?

When did we get a whale?

"Y/n? Do you hear that?"I whisper behind me hoping to her the beautiful voice of my girlfriend, when I don't get a response I turn around to see an empty space beside me.

When I put the pieces together, I quickly get up and rush towards the bathroom from where the sound was coming from. When I open the door, I see pale Y/n hunched over the toilet.

I run over and hold her hair back while rubbing her back.

"Awe my poor baby" I coo and she groans in response.

After a good ten minutes of rubbing her back, I lead her back to our bedroom and cover her up softly.

I walk down stairs afterwards and make some soup for my poor girl upstairs.

When I reach the room again, I see y/n snuggled up with 3 blankets and groaning uncontrollably...that reminds me of something.

I smirk at my thought and mentally slap myself.

Jesus, she's sick and I'm over here being dirty minded... That's a new low.

I shake myself out of my thoughts and walk over to her.

Setting the soup down, I slowly remove one of the blankets covering her face and smile.

"Are you okay nugget?" I ask and she shakes her head slowly.

"Here, I made you some soup, eat it when you're hungry." I say with a smile as I lay down next to her.

She wiggles her way into my arms and I sigh happily. I hear soft snores and kiss the top of her head, whispering sweet nothings.

"Get better soon baby girl" I say as I close my eyes and hold her as close as can, making sure to never let go.