You there?

*continuation of Echo, also hi it's been a while lol*

Your P.O.V:

It's been, I think, a week since my dream and keep hearing DJ Kalhaid in my head.

You played yourself

I sigh in my mind and start to think about how I can get out of this situation.

"Hey baby" I hear suddenly from my left, and felt a hand creep into mind.

Ok Y/n, just squeeze her hand, show you're still here.

I feel my self start to strain.

Come on!

I feel a finger tap the side of her hand.

"Huh? Y/n?!" I suddenly felt her other hand be placed on my right cheek.

"Are you there baby?" She ask and I start to stain again.

This time I'm able to move the fingers around her hand a little.

Lauren runs out the room, calling for the doctors.

After a short while I hear multiple footsteps and start people touching my arms and legs.

"Ok Y/n, if you can hear me, can you squeeze my hand?" I hear a male voice say and a cold hand grasp mine.

Why are doctors hands always so cold?

I squeeze his hand and I hear a few gasps.

"Y/n, can you tap my hand with your index finger twice?" He asks and I do as he says, shortly after.

He soon orders the tube to be taken out of my throat and I get ready for a cough and gagging episode.

I was right and start to cough as the take it out.

When it's fully taken out, I feel a warm hand hold mine.

"Y/n?"

I slowly open my eyes and to see the room gasp, like a Spanish soap opera.

"L-Lauren?" I croak out and she hugs me with a sobs in between her crying.

I smile and look two see my three other favorite girls looking at me in disbelief.

"Are you just going to stand there, or?" I ask and they laugh and surround me with a soft hug.

"Thank the lord."

"You had us so worried bish"

"Y/n, you missed it. I met Beyoncé"

I laugh at their comments and slowly wrap my arms around the four, kissing the side of Lauren's head.

"I told myself I wasn't leaving this earth till I see Mamma Mia 2 in theaters" I say and they laugh while pulling away, Lauren still holding me.

"I missed your voice" she whispers.

"I missed your kiss" I say and she giggles while giving me a soft peck.

"Don't ever scare me like that again"

"Scouts honor" I reply.