I Can't With You

Lauren's P.O.V:

I walked into the house and close the door, locking it.

"Baby, I'm home!" I yell to my girlfriend as I take off my shoes.

"Yay! Lolo guess what came in the mail!" She says as she runs to the front door, where I am.

"What?" I ask with a smile.

"Wait right here" She says excitedly as she runs back to the living room, coming back in with a show box.

"What's inside the box?" I ask and she giggles.

She opens the box to reveal pride colored shoes.

"...." I look up at her with a lot of questions.

"Wait, it's gets better!" She says and I groan.

"Oh god" I say as I watch he slip the shoes on.

"They're Heelys!" She says as she starts to roll on the shoes, back towards the living room. She makes a peace sign in the air as she rolls. (If you don't know what shoes I'm talking about, scroll to the top)

"Peace and blessings Bitch" she says and skates always.

I walk into the living room to find her sitting on the couch playing with the wheel on one the shoes as open FedEx box's with skittles filled to the brim.

"Why...why did you buy two boxes full of skittles and rainbow Heelys...?" I ask and she looks be dead in uthe face when she says this.

"Well since you girls are singing at LA Pride Parade this year, I am going to be skating on these shoes and will be passing skittles to all the haters, and every time I give one to them, I'm going to say-" I cut her off.

"This better be good" I say and she smiles.

"I'm going to say 'taste the rainbow, be the rainbow, embrace the rainbow' and then boop their nose, soon skating away" She says and I hold my face in my hands.

"I can't- I need to leave, I need to find a new girlfriend" I say and she jumps in my arms.

"Nuuuu my Lolo" She says as she kisses my face.

"Awe, you know I'm yours" I say and she smiles widely.

"I just can't believe you thought of this" I say and she shrugs.

"Someone need to be the crazy one in this relationship." She says and I nod with a smile.

"Well to bad you only bought on pair of those shoes." I say.

"Well...I actually bought four more for you and the girls..." She says as she point over to four more boxes in the corner.

"Oh my god I love you" I say and kiss her.

I can't with her sometimes.