Injured

Your P.O.V:

Everyone was at the hospital with me as I was getting my arm back into its socket.

Everyone expect my girlfriend.

This is not gonna end well.

I start calling lauren and wait for her to answer.

Ring...

Ring...

Ri-

"Hey baby, what's up?"

"Hey green eyes, um...I have some bad news"

"What's the matter...?"

"I'm in the hospital right now getting my arm pushed back into it's socket..."

Suddenly the line goes dead and I know that she's either pissed or super scared.

I'm thinking the first one.

"Is she coming?" asks ally and I nod.

"Dinah, you're so dead when lauren gets here." says normani as she holds in a giggle.

"How was I suppose to know you didn't know how to ride a skateboard!?" says dinah and I roll my eyes.

"Maybe when I told you the first four times before you pushed me down the hill!" I say and she rolls her eyes.

After a good ten minutes the doors basically kick open to show a pissed but slightly nervous lauren.

"What the hell happened?!" yells lauren as she rushes over to me to look at the scraps and bruises on my face.

"Dinah pushed her down a hill on a skateboard and she fell off half way down" normani says with a evil smirk.

"Mani!" dinah yells and lauren turn to dinah, pissed.

"This is karma for eating my chicken wings!" normani says and dinah dashes out of the room.

"I'll get her later, right now, all I care about is you being injured" lauren says as she gives me a little kiss on the nose.

Soon Dr. Torres walks in and smiles at me.

"Well would you look at this, its my favorite patient!" she says and I smile.

"Hey callie!" I say and she looks at my chart and then back at me.

"You already know the drill right?" she asks and I nod.

"Are you going to cry like last time?" she says and I roll my eyes.

"Well I can't because my girlfriends in the room" I say and lauren giggles.

Callie gently grabs my arm and looks at me.

"Ready?" she asks and I nod.

"Okay one- three!" she yells to distract me and painfully pops my shoulder back into place.

I dig my nails into my knee and hold back tears.

"There we are! Now I need to grab a sling and you'll be good to go!" she says and I give her a death glare.

"Awe don't give me that look"

"YOU DIDN'T COUNT CORRECTLY!" I yell and she laughs.

"Had to make sure you wouldn't expect it" she says and walks out of the room.

I huff and lauren kisses my face all over and I giggle.

"Once we get home, I'm going to put you to bed and hunt down dinah for hurting my nugget" she says and I laugh.

"Just don't kill her please, we need her for our career. Also, if you go to jail, I'm going to end up taking care of Y/n. So please don't kill her." ally says and I pretend to be heartbroken.

"I though you loved me mama ally!"  I say with a smile.

"You thought wrong!" she says and I laugh.

Soon the girls and I are back home and we hear dinah on the phone upstairs.

"How did she get home?" I ask and ally shrugs.

I look over to see lauren has disappeared and I knew exactly where she was...

3...

2...

1...

"LAUREN NO! NO TICKLES! HAHAHA! PLEASE! YOU'RE GONNA MAKE ME PEE!" dinah yells and I laugh.

That's my green eyes.