Once In A Life Time Event

Laurens P.O.V:

Y/n decided that she and I would go on a date tonight while I was on break from tour.

She was waiting for me downstairs and I made my way down them in my The 1975 black tank top, black skinny jeans, and my leather jacket.

(play song now)

She looks up and her jaw drops, I blush lightly and roll my eyes.

"Wow...you look amazing" she says as she holds her hand out to me, so she could help me down the final steps.

"You say that everyday" I replied​ and she smiles at me.

"Because you're beautiful 25/8" she says and I chuckle.

"Lets go beautiful" she says as she opens the door for me and holds out her hand.

I take her hand and walk out the door with her shutting it behind us.

We walk past the car and I look at her in confusion.

"We're walking" she says and I raise an eyebrow, she laughs and leads me down the streets of L.A.

She checks her phone after a good 20 minutes of walking and smiles.

"Any minute is should be here" she says and puts her phone back in her pocket, I look at her confusingly.

"What's going to be here any minute?" I ask and she chuckles.

"You'll see" she say.

"Okay if your going to kill me than you better work on keeping it a secret and not drop hints." I say

"Lauren-" she starts saying but I cut her off.

"Have you seen Criminal Minds? That's how they get caught and how their targets get away!" I continue.

"Laur-" I cut her off again

"Like I get it, you want to give the 'I know something you don't know vibe' but-" I get cut off by her playfully yelling my name.

"LAUREN!" she yells with a smile and I smile back with a chuckle.

"WHAT?!" I yell back.

"Look!" she says as she softly turns me to the street to show me little white dots falling from the sky.

"Snow...?" I ask and she giggles.

"I wanted to spend a once in a life time event with you" she says and I feel my heart melt.

"Y/n..." I whisper as I turn to face her, I wrap my arms around her neck and kiss her softly.

When we pull back, I rest my forehead on top of hers.

"We've dated since we were fifteen and we've been married since we both turned eighteen, two years ago" I say with a smile.

"And you still know how to sweep me off my feet" I say and she picks me up off the ground, spinning me around.

I giggle uncontrollably and her sets me down gently, giving me a loving hug.

"I love you green eyes...I always will make you feel special" she whispers into my ear, I sigh happily, knowing she would keep that promise.