I Love Her Okay?

Your P.O.V:

The girls have been confronting me about having feelings for lauren, my best friend of five years, for the last hour while she was out with some friends

"Just say it!" the three yell and I glare at them.

"I'm in love with her okay!" I yell back and they look at me.

"If you’re looking for the word that means caring about someone beyond all rationality and wanting them to have everything they want, no matter how much it destroys you, it’s love!" I yell and ally looks at me angrily.

"Why won't you tell her you're in love with her?! She loves you Y/n! She started dating brad because she believes she is 'happy' with him! Just stop loving her if you don't care if she'll get hurt!" she yells and I grit my teeth

"When you love someone, you just, you don’t stop. Ever!" I yell again, taking a deep breath.

"Even when people roll their eyes or call you crazy. Even then. Especially then. You just… you don’t give up! Because if I could give up. if I could just, y-you know, take the whole world’s advice and move on and find someone else, that wouldn’t be love!" I yell even louder and feel tears running down my face.

"That would be-That would be some other disposable thing that is not worth fighting for!" I say as normani stands down from the fight when she notices something.

I brush it off when dinah yells at me.

"Y/n, that is stupid and makes no sense!" she yells.

"Love doesn’t make sense! You can’t logic your way into or out of it. Love is totally nonsensical, but we have to keep doing it or else we’re lost, and love is dead and humanity would pack it in, because love is the best thing we do!" I yell and she crosses her arms.

"You are just setting her up for disaster! Just tell her you love her! Say it!" dinah yells and I notice ally is looking at the same thing normani is.

"FINE! I AM IN LOVE WITH MY BEST FRIEND, LAUREN JAUREGUI​, AND I WON'T TELL HER BECAUSE I WANT HER TO BE HAPPY WITH SOMEONE THAT ISN'T ME! I WANT HER TO HAVE THAT LOVE THAT I WISH TO GIVE TO HER! I WANT HER HAPPY! THAT'S ALL. THAT'S ALL THE MATTERS TO ME. I CAN'T TELL HER I LOVE HER BECAUSE IF SHE DOESN'T FEEL THE SAME I'LL LOSE THE ONLY REASON I GET UP IN THE MORNING!" I basically scream and I try to control my breathing.

All the girls are looking at something behind me and I ignore it until a familiar raspy voice ring in my ears.

"Y/n...?"

Shit...gotta move to Canada now

I slowly turn around and see a tear stained lauren looking at me. My eyes widen and I feel my throat close.

"Y-you love me?" she stutters out and I break eye contact from her.

I quickly try to walk past her to leave.

"I should lea-" I'm cut off when a body slams into mine.

"D-don't you dare!" she sniffles out as she hugs me tighter and leans up, kissing me softly.

I was caught off guard but soon kiss back with a small smile.

I love her...okay?